How to forget a Wi-Fi network on Apple iPhone 6s and 6s Plus (iOS 9 tutorial)
1. jove39 (Posts: 1827; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Makes little sense when right thing to do is just ask for updated password. Instead of this 5 step process.
3. Unordinary (Posts: 1285; Member since: 04 Nov 2015)
Or maybe I just don't want that one network saved anymore. Acting like 5 steps takes 3 hours lol. It literally takes 3 seconds. Go download an app to fiddle with your Play Store update notes
2. emmawilliam834 (Posts: 151; Member since: 09 Feb 2016)
Remember that If you're using iCloud Keychain, it'll also remove that network from any other iPhones, iPads, and Macs associated with your iCloud ID. first read what is What is iCloud Keychain?
5. Unordinary (Posts: 1285; Member since: 04 Nov 2015)
That's not the case with my iPhone to MacBook. Just tested
4. Modest_Moze (Posts: 112; Member since: 23 Mar 2015)
And I'm that guy.
WOW, another tutorial, WHY??? Most of the people (99%) knows this already.