How to find out how long your Android smartphone really lasts
0. phoneArena 31 Jan 2014, 09:15 posted on
Longer battery life is the most demanded improvement for smartphones users, but how long does your smartphone really last?…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tech2 (Posts: 1762; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
10. hurrycanger (Posts: 769; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
The files are no longer there. Did you delete or move them? -_-
11. tech2 (Posts: 1762; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Sorry, I don't know how did that happen. Anyways, it was
1 day 14 hours with 1% remaining.
The display time was 5 hours 46 minutes :)
13. hurrycanger (Posts: 769; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
That's impressive. Were you home the whole day that day or were you also driving around and were on 4G? Just curious.
14. tech2 (Posts: 1762; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Not on 4G but being weekend I was out and about most of the day. Importantly, I was running Juice Defender (similar to battery doctor), if you're familiar with it.
2. NokiaFTW (Posts: 1688; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Hey Victor, does this also work for tablets?
3. networkdood (Posts: 6247; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
I went four days on one charge on my Nexus 5, once...using Bricked Hammerhead kernel.
5. jcoberg10 (Posts: 110; Member since: 30 Oct 2009)
in the battery settings of android it already provides this info.
6. E.S.1 (Posts: 289; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Or you can get the LG G2 and not worry about battery life.
8. pyradark (Posts: 738; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
But g2 has no microsd
instead I can bring power bank!!
9. andynaija (Posts: 424; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
What does a microSD have to do with anything?
12. kumarslvr (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
Battery is the last thing on my mind when travelling with my moto g, it charges faster and lasts really long.. I get at least 30% battery left when i plug it in to charger at night usually even under heavy usage, like using Spotify and YouTube while travelling... Its a breath of fresh air moving from my galaxy s2, which had terrible battery life, had to carry a spare battery everywhere
15. williamdroid (Posts: 125; Member since: 19 Jan 2014)
I can relate. My Galaxy S2 had horrible battery life. And after about a year it wouldn't last me a day. Had to buy an extended battery (@4100mah) to help me with the fone for another year till i upgraded. My Note 3 gets me through 2 days.