How to enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on the Samsung Galaxy S5
0. phoneArena 11 Jul 2014, 05:28 posted on
The new TouchWiz UI looks cheerful at first, but just try navigating around it - you instantly feel you’re in a maze of options and settings, and you just can’t find your way…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. iluvsonynokia (Posts: 144; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
why more tips and tricks articles for samsung phones only,is it difficult to use SS phone?
2. hafini_27 (Posts: 888; Member since: 31 Oct 2013)
Well, I know these all too well. Samsung can't defeat me.
3. Planterz (Posts: 2080; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
So, it's basically the same as any other Android device, just with another menu. Thank you PA, for pointing out the painfully obvious. Meanwhile, could you tell us how to program a VCR? And what's the deal with airline food?
4. SupermanayrB (Posts: 571; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
I couldn't transfer contacts in Cellebrite without doing this first. Thanks PA............ for telling me how to do something I've known how to do since November......... of 2012.
5. rromerof (Posts: 47; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
Thank you PA for telling me something that all app developers know since the very first time they start developing. I notice that you have a Samsung S5, BTW I don't like that S crap brand.
6. wilsong17 (unregistered)
Because we care about you gtfo
7. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
This is good stuff to know, especially if you want to sideload apps.
8. itsrajib (Posts: 12; Member since: 02 Apr 2014)
flooded with s5 articles and videos. how much money did samsuck give u btw??
9. AlfredoMarco (Posts: 2; Member since: 01 Jul 2015)
I have a galaxy tab s 8.4 and the development options are not available (does not apear...)!
I´m lost between steps 8 and 9 of the tutorial