How to enable 720p recording on the Nexus 7
0. phoneArena 10 Sep 2012, 20:51 posted on
One of the more consistent points of disappointment for users with the Nexus 7 is that there is no rear camera. There isn't a lot to fault with Google's tablet, but this is one of the more voiced troubles. The tablet does have a front camera...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Jay_F (Posts: 236; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
I wonder why they limited it... Even though it has no rear camera, you shouldn't really limit the other capabilities of your device.
2. remixfa (Posts: 13903; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
since it's a front facing camera which is mainly for video call use, I'd say it was to limit bandwith use.
Do you really want to see how fast you can chew an internet plan up with a 720p video call? lol.
7. Yositokotukukita (Posts: 5; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
As far as I know the Nexus 7 is only WiFi so not much sense in your comment about eating yout internet plan...
9. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I agree with remix considering a lot of internet providers cellular or not are switching to data thresholds.
5. andrewlg1990 (Posts: 22; Member since: 05 Jan 2012)
You two must feel really special or something cause it ships with Jelly Bean 4.1 so every Nexus 7 owner has it, people these days smh
8. Jay_F (Posts: 236; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
I'm enjoying it on my Transformer Pad 300 lol.