How to enable 720p recording on the Nexus 7
1. Jay_F posted on 10 Sep 2012, 21:15 0
I wonder why they limited it... Even though it has no rear camera, you shouldn't really limit the other capabilities of your device.
2. remixfa posted on 10 Sep 2012, 22:00 0
since it's a front facing camera which is mainly for video call use, I'd say it was to limit bandwith use.
Do you really want to see how fast you can chew an internet plan up with a 720p video call? lol.
7. Yositokotukukita posted on 11 Sep 2012, 03:14 0
As far as I know the Nexus 7 is only WiFi so not much sense in your comment about eating yout internet plan...
9. kshell1 posted on 11 Sep 2012, 06:17 0
I agree with remix considering a lot of internet providers cellular or not are switching to data thresholds.
3. TROLL (limited) 4 days ago posted on 10 Sep 2012, 22:26 1
I'm enjoying mine, running JB4.1.
5. andrewlg1990 posted on 10 Sep 2012, 23:45 2
You two must feel really special or something cause it ships with Jelly Bean 4.1 so every Nexus 7 owner has it, people these days smh
8. Jay_F posted on 11 Sep 2012, 05:00 0
I'm enjoying it on my Transformer Pad 300 lol.