How to easily organize a get-together with the iPhone
0. phoneArena 20 Apr 2012, 04:24 posted on
Sure, a lot of people have an iPhone and know how to download apps, but we wouldn't be surprised if many users aren't aware of the handset's built-in conference call ability, which is just perfect for quickly organizing a get-together...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kamen (Posts: 87; Member since: 18 Jul 2011)
PA.com, WTF? Are you an online user guide? Get a grip and do not write such junk any more, please!
6. kamen (Posts: 87; Member since: 18 Jul 2011)
Uhm, sorry - I didn't know that the name means "iPhone addict" :) Otherwise I would have skipped the article.
2. 9_HeLLs_oF_DrOid (Posts: 127; Member since: 02 Jan 2012)
Oh Ray S, you can't control your love for the iPhone, can you?
3. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Could've just changed the article to "how to easily organize a get together with your smartphone" considering Android does this also...
5. cellphonator (Posts: 298; Member since: 29 Oct 2011)
iRay strikes again lol.
Let's put it this way, Ray is just trying to switch everybody's attention from the Samsung SIII event, he's trying to say "hey look the iPhone has apps and can take pictures too".
He's just worried about everybody's health, too much stress, too much hype, take it easy guys.
Thanks Ray that was thoughtful lol.
8. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Seriously?? This is an article? LOL, it seems P.A. is making fun of the average iphone user's intelligence...
11. Ray.S (Posts: 272; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)
It's not really an article. It's just a quick, short "how-to" post.
9. Mandroid (Posts: 209; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
\also most iDiots are doing good if they can make a call, good luck teaching this.
10. rallyguy (Posts: 620; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
Did Apple really just put this on their phone? Gees welcome to the 1990's.
I remember my Motorola Nextel i550 having this.