How to easily organize a get-together with the iPhone
0. phoneArena posted on 20 Apr 2012, 04:24
Sure, a lot of people have an iPhone and know how to download apps, but we wouldn't be surprised if many users aren't aware of the handset's built-in conference call ability, which is just perfect for quickly organizing a get-together...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kamen posted on 20 Apr 2012, 04:32 5 3
PA.com, WTF? Are you an online user guide? Get a grip and do not write such junk any more, please!
6. kamen posted on 20 Apr 2012, 10:38 2 2
Uhm, sorry - I didn't know that the name means "iPhone addict" :) Otherwise I would have skipped the article.
7. PhoneArenaUser posted on 20 Apr 2012, 13:19 1 1
Now you know. :)
2. 9_HeLLs_oF_DrOid posted on 20 Apr 2012, 04:49 7 3
Oh Ray S, you can't control your love for the iPhone, can you?
3. iamcc posted on 20 Apr 2012, 07:22 7 0
Could've just changed the article to "how to easily organize a get together with your smartphone" considering Android does this also...
5. cellphonator posted on 20 Apr 2012, 08:48 5 0
iRay strikes again lol.
Let's put it this way, Ray is just trying to switch everybody's attention from the Samsung SIII event, he's trying to say "hey look the iPhone has apps and can take pictures too".
He's just worried about everybody's health, too much stress, too much hype, take it easy guys.
Thanks Ray that was thoughtful lol.
8. networkdood posted on 20 Apr 2012, 14:25 3 0
Seriously?? This is an article? LOL, it seems P.A. is making fun of the average iphone user's intelligence...
11. Ray.S posted on 22 Apr 2012, 09:54 2 0
It's not really an article. It's just a quick, short "how-to" post.
9. Mandroid posted on 20 Apr 2012, 14:48 3 1
\also most iDiots are doing good if they can make a call, good luck teaching this.
10. rallyguy posted on 20 Apr 2012, 14:52 2 1
Did Apple really just put this on their phone? Gees welcome to the 1990's.
I remember my Motorola Nextel i550 having this.