How to download YouTube video to your Android phone
0. phoneArena 02 Aug 2012, 08:49 posted on
Watching video online using services like YouTube is definitely a lot of fun, but nothing is like having those videos that you feel are most precious to you right on your device's storage...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Gaurav008 (Posts: 294; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
I have a youtube downloader app in my gs2...da app was made avaliable in google play store a few months a ago...though later it was removed i managed to get a copy of the app...
2. Ohrules (Posts: 326; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
"Please keep in mind that we do not support YouTube video downloading."
Then why are you even posting this article?
9. Tux4g63 (Posts: 118; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
I am guessing it is for protection from litigation, a CYA thing.
3. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Go Tubemate! Now that's the really useful app
4. plgladio (Posts: 313; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
It helped me a lot long back, no idea why it has been pulled out from Play Store. But initially downloaded from Market, later it was removed.
5. JunkCreek (Posts: 406; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
i've use tubemate to download animation movies my son likes such as pocoyo, gazoon, zumbers etc for a year or so. may be it may get copyright issues if the movies can freely downloaded by end user, because the tv stations/services had to pay the contract so they can broadcast the movies? so tubemate removed from gplay.
6. scorpio85 (Posts: 160; Member since: 16 Jan 2010)
Cool but can someone tell me how to download Vevo music videos from my Android phone? (If possible)
7. davenycept (Posts: 198; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Download tubegod (it has a green download icon)
8. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
Lol you say you don't advocate this yet show how to do it
10. Awaragardiyan (Posts: 49; Member since: 17 May 2012)
U can download utube videos savefrom.net . Just enter the url and download it!
11. jkapster (Posts: 49; Member since: 15 Dec 2010)
you can dl it through the amazon app store
14. Richal (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 May 2013)
Using the Tubemate is one of the ways to download youtube on Android, I have found there are four ways to do the job from this article tablet-of-android.blogspot.com/2013/04/freely-download-youtube-videos-to.html
15. madnanbash (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Sep 2013)
I found the above mentioned tutorial working fine.
16. wilsy0770 (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Nov 2013)
I would recommend MP3 / Video Downloader - Grab It
You can easily save videos and music from youtube to your android phone.
Try and figure out yourself grabit-mp3downloader dot com
17. shilpi_1 (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Mar 2014)
I am using CatchEmAll HD Video Downloader in my Lg G2. Very fast downloading with No Ads! click the
codingperk.com/catchemall/download.html We can download any video from any site.
20. ashfaq1994 (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 Sep 2014)
4shared Music is Best for Me and Free online storage
21. nifle (Posts: 2; Member since: 30 Jun 2015)
Watch Later - YouTube Downloader
Watch Later the best way to download video from YouTube to your Android device.
Watch your favorite YouTube videos even without the Internet. The easiest way to cache the video and watch it later. It’s just two clicks.