How to download YouTube video to your Android phone
0. phoneArena 02 Aug 2012, 08:49 posted on
Watching video online using services like YouTube is definitely a lot of fun, but nothing is like having those videos that you feel are most precious to you right on your device's storage...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Gaurav008 (Posts: 287; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
I have a youtube downloader app in my gs2...da app was made avaliable in google play store a few months a ago...though later it was removed i managed to get a copy of the app...
2. Ohrules (Posts: 326; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
"Please keep in mind that we do not support YouTube video downloading."
Then why are you even posting this article?
9. Tux4g63 (Posts: 118; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
I am guessing it is for protection from litigation, a CYA thing.
3. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Go Tubemate! Now that's the really useful app
4. plgladio (Posts: 313; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
It helped me a lot long back, no idea why it has been pulled out from Play Store. But initially downloaded from Market, later it was removed.
5. JunkCreek (Posts: 406; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
i've use tubemate to download animation movies my son likes such as pocoyo, gazoon, zumbers etc for a year or so. may be it may get copyright issues if the movies can freely downloaded by end user, because the tv stations/services had to pay the contract so they can broadcast the movies? so tubemate removed from gplay.
6. scorpio85 (Posts: 160; Member since: 16 Jan 2010)
Cool but can someone tell me how to download Vevo music videos from my Android phone? (If possible)
7. davenycept (Posts: 189; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Download tubegod (it has a green download icon)
8. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
Lol you say you don't advocate this yet show how to do it
10. Awaragardiyan (Posts: 39; Member since: 17 May 2012)
U can download utube videos savefrom.net . Just enter the url and download it!
11. jkapster (Posts: 49; Member since: 15 Dec 2010)
you can dl it through the amazon app store
14. Richal (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 May 2013)
Using the Tubemate is one of the ways to download youtube on Android, I have found there are four ways to do the job from this article tablet-of-android.blogspot.com/2013/04/freely-download-youtube-videos-to.html
15. madnanbash (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Sep 2013)
I found the above mentioned tutorial working fine.
16. wilsy0770 (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Nov 2013)
I would recommend MP3 / Video Downloader - Grab It
You can easily save videos and music from youtube to your android phone.
Try and figure out yourself grabit-mp3downloader dot com
17. shilpi_1 (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Mar 2014)
I am using CatchEmAll HD Video Downloader in my Lg G2. Very fast downloading with No Ads! click the
codingperk.com/catchemall/download.html We can download any video from any site.
20. ashfaq1994 (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Sep 2014)
4shared Music is Best for Me and Free online storage