How to control a computer remotely using your iPhone or Android smartphone
0. phoneArena 02 Jul 2012, 03:13 posted on
This how-to guide will show you how to control a PC or a Mac remotely, over the internet, straight from an iPhone, iPad, or an Android smartphone or tablet. All the software that is needed is available for free...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ThePolak (Posts: 14; Member since: 26 Jan 2012)
I should consider myself lucky since I've been using this app for more than 15 months now, my friend shown me how to control my home computer when I'm at work. And then I found Android app and the journey continues. Cheers for bringing this one to the masses.
2. Yankchef (Posts: 76; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
yea me too ive been using this for quite sometime and its one of those apps that u delete any other app you had to do a similar thing because its that good.
3. sbr999 (Posts: 79; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
If I set my resolution to 1280x800, my whole desktop fits inside the Galaxy Note's screen. Awesome!!
4. bansidhar (Posts: 16; Member since: 28 Apr 2012)
it's really really awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i control my pc through ipod touch now
6. IamYourFather6657 (Posts: 321; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
It's more optimised for tab use honestly
8. plgladio (Posts: 314; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
I tried to remote connect from a mobile to mobile or mobile to computer it failed.
This app works well in a normal 2G speed. That makes the thing amazing.
9. disneydad (Posts: 114; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
I've been using TeamViewer for a month now and it has come in handy with helping my wife with computer issues while I'm at work. Gotta love cool technology like this!
10. wizzardtech (Posts: 59; Member since: 12 Mar 2012)
been using this in SOUTH EAST ASIA for 2 years now. PA, you guys are so unaware.
anyway, good app for people on the go
11. IamYourFather6657 (Posts: 321; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Dude I am from Malaysia .
Yeah we have been team viewer user for a while but I think there are still many that wasn't aware about this app
12. groupsacc (Posts: 232; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
How much did they pay you to write this article?
13. pats4thewin (Posts: 29; Member since: 10 Jul 2012)
This is now a common way that people are trying to scam businesses. ive gotten calls at work saying that the person is from the tech department and needs to remotely control the computer by downloading teamviewer. knew it was a scam off the bat because our company already has remote access to our computers lol
14. mikeadams (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
TeamViewer is best for remotely accessing computer from iPhone. Additionally, one can even have a view only remote connection between iPhone and computer by deploying on premise remote support appliance such as RHUB appliances.