How to claim 100 GB of free OneDrive storage on your Galaxy S6, Note 5 and other Samsung gear
1. GreenMan (Posts: 928; Member since: 09 Nov 2015)
Finally, a good enough reason to buy a Samsung Touchwiz...
No, its not! Even unlimited 1TB Storage for lifetime isn't a good enough reason to start rocking TOUCHWIZ... Truth be told!
Besides, I just hiked my Google Drive's capacity to 17GB via this article:http://www.phonearena.com/news
Thanks P.A, I owe you one!
3. tedkord (Posts: 10257; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Note 5 was worth the purchase even without this offer.
2. SuperAndroid507 (Posts: 250; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
What about after the two years?
btw I got 80GB lifetime with Box when bought a Xperia Z1 during holidays 2013.
4. talon95 (Posts: 466; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
I never go for the bait and switch. If it's not free for life I'm not going to waste my time uploading and then being charged down the road when my workflow requires their product to function.
5. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
Two years later you buy a new phone. I had an S4 and got 50 GB storage free. Then I got S6 when the offer expired.
That being said, I'm going to switch to a NAS system soon.
6. phonearenarocks (Posts: 266; Member since: 26 Mar 2015)
Which is exactly why i filled it up with 15/20 gigs of free storage and then moved Google photos and Flickr
Believe NAS is too expensive at this stage
7. iguanasteve (Posts: 6; Member since: 08 Aug 2013)
So, is this worth for a lifetime 100gb or does it expires after 2 years like the dropbox thing? I would not want to sign up for another cloud service if it doesn't last (considering my unlimited Google Drive from my university will be active more less the same)