How to bypass Samsung Galaxy Note 3's regional lock
0. phoneArena 07 Oct 2013, 09:09 posted on
Samsung has launched a new policy which dictates that your paid for unlocked devices are... not necessarily bondage-free...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2768; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Wow there are more, i thought below one is the only region lock remover.
But I think Sammy will block these type of apps.
5. PunyPoop (Posts: 741; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
This is worst than jailbreaking you ios device!
3. alpinejason (Posts: 262; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
Then again no one has to buy it if they don't agree now do they?
8. joey_sfb (Posts: 3074; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
My thinking would be that Samsung think they have too large a market share with their Galaxy series. Time to pass some to HTC, Sony maybe even LG.
I currently happy with my Notes 3 and Gear if they regional lock permanently I would say bye bye to Samsung.
4. androiphone20 (Posts: 1503; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
I will tell on anyone who defies brother Sammy's lock
7. chandra7894 (Posts: 11; Member since: 27 Sep 2013)
very simple dont buy samsung products then company will realise the bad move. i am surprised that they is no regulation curbing the policies of these big companies which are selling locked devices under the pretext they are locked
9. tomn1ce (Posts: 103; Member since: 12 Mar 2012)
Its good to see the dev community getting around the stupidity that Samsung has done by region locking the Note 3 and future devices that they'll release.
10. toboev (Posts: 5; Member since: 02 Oct 2013)
"while we understand that Samsung may have a reason good enough to warrant upsetting its userbase..."
Er, and what is that good reason? Surely you are not suggesting that rigging market prices by interfering with free trade is a good or valid reason for Samsung's actions?
11. DukeX (Posts: 327; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
Lol Apple will be next to implement this i bet while everyone is talking
12. Jalil (Posts: 40; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
Does the region lock exist only in europe and usa or in asia too??
13. harvestcellular (Posts: 26; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
Good idea and doesnt seem so complicated. Hopefully other phones that come out are this easy and not like the iPhone which requires users to jump through hoops in order to get the device unlocked (except Verizon)
14. scooldesire (Posts: 3; Member since: 16 Aug 2013)
I think that Samsung having a bad move towards region locking. i am surprised that they are selling locked devices, will sure they loose the market share because of this.
16. sammy123 (Posts: 11; Member since: 06 Aug 2014)
Want to unlock iphone verizon click this link and check
go to jailbreakwizz