How to build your own smartphone
0. phoneArena 01 Apr 2012, 05:16 posted on
If you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself! Same rule applies to smartphones, which is why we are presenting you with this step-by-step guide...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Sniggly (Posts: 6490; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Lol, good April Fool's article. I chuckled. :D
4. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
I was about to take this seriously, then I read your comment.
I forgot about April Fools. :))
7. Source (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 Apr 2012)
Page1- android, pg2- iOS, pg3- WP, pg4- Tizen, pg5 - Symbian, pg6- Bada, pg7- BB10,........pg100-windows xp!........................LOL!
16. JeffdaBeat (unregistered)
I'm gathering my supplies right now! f**k Apple and Google...
20. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) (Posts: 535; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
Me 2. Thought they was about to show us
step-by-step tutorial, and the part's that you
could perhaps bye, and build you'r own....
I was so excited!!!! You muppets... silly April fooled me.....
37. Mario1017 (Posts: 336; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
Wow lol, the same 1 person disliked every comment...
27. ddxmms (Posts: 141; Member since: 09 Feb 2012)
i think the camera will be better than the one on the htc one x..
we are waiting for the full review.
10. the_s2 (Posts: 200; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Plant it in soil, and water it thrice a day. Will be rooted within 2-3 days. My guarantee.
6. bbblader (Posts: 535; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
this is a better love story than twilight
and yes this is a smartphone
8. matrix_neo (Posts: 307; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
That's we call smartphone evolution. LOL (^_-) I will build mine too but with android and windows phones os installed hehehe
Btw is that you Nick in photos?
11. darktranquillity (Posts: 284; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Apple's soon gonna screw you with litigations for patent violation Nick, so stop thinking/laughing that you fooled us:-P
13. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
I forgot it was April Fools until I read this.
14. lonestrider (Posts: 83; Member since: 31 Mar 2012)
I've read something similar to this.
lol. April fool.
I really thought you'll gonna teach us to make our own smartphone.
17. 0o0blackstar0o0 (Posts: 86; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Fk i got excited ... i was thinking could choose all your parts like when you buy a laptop .
18. quesoesgrande (Posts: 214; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
I am so going to make one and get rid of my current phone! Lol i thought u were serious so i had to laugh!
22. dirtydirty00 (Posts: 244; Member since: 21 Jan 2011)
o thank god its april 1st. before i realized that i was about to jump on PA for writing teh most ridiculous dumb article ever seen.
25. beelzebug07 (Posts: 9; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
He also forgot bluetooth, accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, nfc, proximity sensor... :-P
26. hepresearch (unregistered)
Haha... any good Boy Scout could add a compass, no problem.
Awesome April Fools article! LOL!
28. roscuthiii (Posts: 1717; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Are you spying on my family? My gf's daughter made me something like this a few years back for the holidays.
30. Habib (Posts: 114; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
LOL this was the funniest thing i seen in Phonearena
31. medicci37 (Posts: 552; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Would be great if we could actually choose what parts we want & have a smartphone built 2 our specs. I can already see myself writing PA to bitch about all the bugs on the Medicci phone !
35. cripton805 (Posts: 907; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
Whoever trolled this thread should be banned and has no life...
38. Sangeet (Posts: 225; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Nokia s40 phones would be better than this..LOL
just kidding, this is indeed the best smartphone ever made and samsung and apple even can't come close to it..