How to: Root your Verizon Motorola DROID MAXX, Ultra, and Mini
0. phoneArena 14 Sep 2013, 16:17 posted on
Motorola's newest DROIDs have only been out for a couple weeks now, but the folks over on XDA Forums were hard at work to see who would collect the $830 bounty. As it turns out, user "jcase" was the first to successfully develop a rooting process that would work across the Motorola DROID MAXX, Ultra and Mini.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5483; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
don't hold your breath on an unlock method...
i just got an HTC One and i was already thinking about trading it for a MAXX or a Moto X so this has got me even more interested...
2. Genersis (Posts: 167; Member since: 29 May 2013)
May I inquire why you are considering the switch? I am just interested.
3. Penywyz (banned) (Posts: 255; Member since: 13 Aug 2013)
Absolutely love my Ultra KingKurogiii. It is the smoothest/best phone I've had. The voiceless features work great, and Moto Assist is jut plain awesome.
My advice to you is a MAXX or an X over the One any day.
4. koslos (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Nov 2013)
In these days are special tools for rooting android.If you don't know how to root android and don't want risk with having any issues just check youtube.com/watch?v=vW2SF3qYPeU
If rooted a lot of devices with this tool.
5. charlesray18 (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Jan 2014)
This root method does not work. I have tried it dozens of times. I am using a Motorola Droid Mini Android 4.2.2, build no. SU1-15. Any suggestions?
6. mikeydavidgarcia (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Mar 2014)
f**king liar!don't waste time nor break your phone and not because I don't know what I'm doing because I do but apparently this dude doesn't!