How to: Root the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
0. phoneArena 13 Oct 2013, 16:31 posted on
You can easily root the the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 by using this guide. However, isn't way to install a custom recovery such as TWRP or CWM yet, though we're sure this is in the works.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Danishs (Posts: 147; Member since: 23 May 2013)
This is amazing. Just got the note 3 on Verizon
4. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9502; Member since: 14 May 2012)
This beautiful phone came out two says ago and it already has root. XDA is on it's A-Game lately.
5. N.Reynolds (Posts: 257; Member since: 15 Feb 2011)
I got mine the day it came out. So far I like it and now may be rooting it this way tomorrow. With out any customs ROMs out yet I'm not sure if I want to spend the time though.
7. ajaykumaryada (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Dec 2013)
It didn't work for me :(
failed at write operation.
What can I do? any other option?
8. trucker962 (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Mar 2014)
i keep getting a secure check fail (cache) what does that mean and how can i get around it ??