How-to: Get the awesome Notification Peek feature from Paranoid Android without flashing ROMs
0. phoneArena 09 May 2014, 05:46 posted on
Thanks to Computer Science student Zhe Lu's porting efforts, you won't have to flash Paranoid Android just to get this particular feature. You can just side-load it as an APK right into your favorite ROM, and enjoy a relatively stable functionality...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Where do you see AMOLED in this video?
7. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3649; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
White notifications on Black background, Amoleds will have the battery saving advantages. :-)
2. crazymonkey05 (Posts: 160; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
Tried it on a galaxy s3 and it can't parse the package android 4.3
6. DEATHSTROKE9 (Posts: 399; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
Hey have you ever successfully connected to an external server in minecraft pe using your GS3? I have never been able to connect I am using cm11. Since you're using stock 4.3 I thought I'll ask you.
3. anirudhshirsat97 (Posts: 406; Member since: 24 May 2011)
I have this on my resurrection remix rom for galaxy s 2. Just shows why amoled displays are better than lcd ones.
8. hakoreh (Posts: 5; Member since: 09 May 2014)
it worked the first time but now it's inconsistent