How often do you use the S Pen stylus of your Galaxy Note 3?
0. phoneArena 06 Mar 2014, 09:06 posted on
With the Galaxy Note 3, Samsung improved significantly on the winning S Pen formula, by introducing better pressure sensitivity, new features, and centralized Air Command navigation wheel. In addition, there are now much more applications in the Play Store, tailored specifically to take advantage of Samsung's S Pen stylus...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
60. TheNeighbor (Posts: 86; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
I've never considered investing serious money on devices without a Wacom digitizer.
I've used it a lot for jotting notes and sketching our even doing fine digital art with Adobe Photoshop Touch and Sketchbook Pro.
61. TheNeighbor (Posts: 86; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
I did this with my Note 3 lady week.
63. x88yunkw (Posts: 59; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
Samsung produced so many categories of phone and smartphones, why don't they launch a 4:3 size Note?
i dont really like the rectangular shape, my fingers cant even reach the top.
it would be great to come out 1 note with 4:3 , 5.7".
64. jvquarck (Posts: 5; Member since: 27 Sep 2013)
I use it plenty of times with Drastic NDS emulator