How much time do you spend on mobile gaming each day?
0. phoneArena 04 Jul 2013, 02:08 posted on
Up, up, down, down, left, left, right, right, then press B, then press A...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Half an hour is good for me. :P
2. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Since getting a Nexus 10, i mainly use it for gaming (with a screen that good, would be a shame not to).
I am completely addicted to 'SUPER Monsters Ate My Condo' and have been for months. I start with at least half hour of that usually followed by some Minecraft Pocket and occasionally some Worms Armageddon .
22. juandante (Posts: 463; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)
Playing a game on Lagdroid and touchscreen ? Not even 10^-100 seconds.
29. sorcio46 (Posts: 435; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
Let me guess... WP8 user? :D
U mad cause there are not games for you on WP store XD?
30. shreyas.s666 (Posts: 80; Member since: 24 Aug 2012)
32. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Crap selection compared to IOS and Android.
4. deacz (Posts: 162; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
why would you play on something as bad as a tablet or phone. ps vita or 3ds if you absolutely have to do mobile gaming and if not then yea ill take my high end pc with a 27" screen anyday.
13. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Wow. Dumb dumb dumb
What you prefer doesn't mean it's what the rest of us prefer ..now try lugging your high end PC in a bus, yes I have a high end gaming rig as well but my smartphone serves me well to kill time whilst on a waiting mode inside a metro station.
Horses for coarses dude, your post is so far the most idiotic that I have come accross with.
23. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3714; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
While I agree, you need to let go of some of that anger, guy. You are by far the pissiest commenter on Phone Arena. It's not worth it. Just get over it.
31. whysoserious (Posts: 318; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
what you also prefer doesn't mean it's what the rest of us prefer. I mean, seriously, kill time with what, Dead Trigger? Angry Birds? don't get me wrong, I mean, those games were great... THE PAST YEARS! And he was talking about PS Vita or 3DS, which I think can be brought inside the bus or wherever.
6. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
it depends on other timepass options..............
7. roscuthiii (Posts: 2180; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Gaming is probably what I do the least on my mobile. At least until I can get a good cheap peripheral. Can't stand touchscreen based gaming. I seem to have this problem seeing through my thick fingers.
So... a peripheral is a must for me, but as I'd only be gaming to kill time I'm not going to spend much money on one either.
9. Klamba92 (Posts: 210; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
This. I would not mind playing more if all the games had support for a controller and we had more AAA support. Until then I won't game much on it as I absolutely hate touch screen controls for games not meant for them.
10. christianqwerty (Posts: 467; Member since: 05 May 2011)
When I had pokemon on my s3 I played it nonstop
26. wendygarett (unregistered)
11. Retro-touch (Posts: 272; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
Beach Buggy Blitz and 8 Ball Pool are my most frequent games, about 5-10 minutes a day (sometimes I clock over an hour but its rare and not in the loo), I usually play when I'm in the toilet tho
12. omar_tobasy (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
WHERE IS THE KEY TO THE RED DOOR ON THE SECOND LEVEL?!? :D
14. Caukerzee (Posts: 36; Member since: 02 Jul 2013)
During vaccation, 5 hours a day. When the semester is on, I do not game everyday and when I do, one hour is enough.
16. Sondae (Posts: 277; Member since: 02 Jan 2013)
An hour if i feel like to but over more than that phone get to overheat >_
18. faisolbauuz (Posts: 121; Member since: 05 Jan 2013)
Since my phone got an psp emulator i do gaming on my phone almost 3 hours a day
monsterhunter freedom unite kills time easily
19. Igneel (unregistered)
If the battery on my phone would last longer, I'd play more :P Whenever I play games, I limit myself so that the phone can last a day or more..
20. tiara6918 (Posts: 2019; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I charge my one x 3 times a day,and all the power drains from my gaming and web browsing
25. wendygarett (unregistered)
Phonearena 24, gaming? 0 :p
27. buccob (Posts: 2512; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
I used to play for more than 2 hours, but now I barely have time for half an hour... (and thats when Im at the toilet)
34. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
The same amount of time I spend on facebook and instagram, which is "none". That's why Windows Phone suits my needs perfectly.
35. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
bout 30 min till i fall asleep or something. but only play pac man/fruit ninja on my phone.
37. CharlesOrrell (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Oct 2015)
I approximately spend 5 minutes a day. I play trivia in a hurry which is a free trivia app for iOS and Android that will test how smart you are. To know more you can visit triviainahurry.com online.