How many people does it take to unbox a Google Nexus 7?
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Jul 2012, 06:53
The first Google Nexus 7 unboxing videos have already hit the interwebs, and those who have seen them have probably noticed that getting your hands on the device inside is harder than one would imagine...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. wendygarett (limited) 3 days ago posted on 17 Jul 2012, 07:04 3 18
Im get excited when I unbox...
11. Aaron_R96 posted on 17 Jul 2012, 08:51 5 0
Can you make your mind up, earlier on a post you were slagging off Apple, now you're all supportive of them? You've done it before too commenting IPHONE!!!! on an article, then a few articles later saying the iphone sucks? seriously dude! Make your mind up.
4. neutralguy posted on 17 Jul 2012, 07:11 11 0
Asus and Google, trolling like bosses. HAHAHAHA
5. tkvdog posted on 17 Jul 2012, 07:14 6 0
You Know What Is Funny I Probally Watched All Of Those Videos:)
6. Non_Sequitur posted on 17 Jul 2012, 07:14 2 0
I gotta say, I'm tempted to buy one just for this. xD
8. bobfreking55 posted on 17 Jul 2012, 07:45 1 2
THIS IS TRUE UNBOXING.
9. p0rkguy posted on 17 Jul 2012, 08:12 2 0
I can tell what's wrong with half of those unboxings already...
1. Push bottom to slide box out of cover.
2. Use sharp object and cut tapes on both sides. Don't rip it, I don't know why people even try.
3. Lay flat.
4. Use your both thumbs, index, and middle fingers to pinch where 3 corners meet on opposite sides.
17. bayusuputra posted on 17 Jul 2012, 11:03 1 0
this is one experience you won't easily forget.. well done! it's funny to watch them! Lol..
18. whothisperson posted on 17 Jul 2012, 12:14 1 0
Someone should let the guy know those Express collar tabs are used to keep your collars crisp and not for cutting
19. Brewski posted on 17 Jul 2012, 15:17 0 0
I heard that companies make packaging difficult on purpose (think blister packs for SD cards or jewel cases for CDs) becuase when the customer finally gets it out and can use it it is more rewarding. Similar to Christmas wrapping, it's like a gift. The more you struggle to open it the more you will enjoy it when it's out of the packaging.
21. TechDork posted on 17 Jul 2012, 15:25 0 0
I would've just went Goku Samurai Pokemon on the damned thing. Personally.
22. remixfa posted on 17 Jul 2012, 15:37 0 0
my wife unboxed hers in like 10 seconds start to finish without an issue. Seriously, these guys are supposed to be "professionals". I had to explain to my wife why I was laughing while she unboxed it because she did it so quickly.. lol.
24. SugarShockFrantic posted on 17 Jul 2012, 19:52 0 0
professionals or not girls have always been smarter than boys
25. remixfa posted on 17 Jul 2012, 21:32 1 0
lololol. OK. :)
you will notice that one of those professionals is a "girl". she didnt have any better luck.
26. SugarShockFrantic posted on 18 Jul 2012, 13:00 0 0
thats my fault i didnt actually watch the video...so it might just be that your wife is smarter
23. ogy_dogy posted on 17 Jul 2012, 16:19 0 0
My my i feel every one of those boxes had a trollface on them xD