How many apps for Windows Phone 7 at launch?
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Oct 2010, 12:44
Nobody knows really, but Microsoft is taking the stance that quality is better than quantity when it comes to their Windows Phone 7 applications…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. The Zune Lune posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:49 0
Long-time, huge Microsoft fan, but apps could be the deal-breaker for me. I have seen how low they have been to add apps for Zune HD, so their promises don't inspire me. I switched to Android with the Moto Droid and it will be tough to go back unless they can match the best apps and devices. I love the platform, but the user experience involves hardware (a front facing camera would go a long way) and apps that leverage the cloud. I think Kin actually had a ton of potential and had it come with better apps and more social media integration, I would have probably splurged for it.
2. XxVerbalxX (unregistered) posted on 11 Oct 2010, 17:34 0
The correct answer is 12 apps. And they will all freeze your phone.
3. cj (unregistered) posted on 11 Oct 2010, 20:51 0
lol. post of the day!!
4. 1 (unregistered) posted on 15 Oct 2010, 19:15 0
first comment from a iphone lover!