How many apps do you have installed, and how many of them do you use actively?
0. phoneArena 26 Aug 2014, 07:18 posted on
Have you ever wondered what is it that gives the ‘smart’ in smartphones? Is it their Internet connection capabilities and web browser, or the touch screen with all the functionality that comes with it?…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Duketytz (Posts: 534; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
Currently about 40? But I only use about 20 of them on a weekly basis I guess?
24. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Have many but frequently using less than 10.
28. shamashu9 (Posts: 142; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
On my android phone i got 25 and use 7 (all games) daily coz my android phone lags forever, im not sure if the apps makes my android slow.
On my lumia as my secondary phone i got 15 apps and use 5 (email, sms, fb, twitter, health) every day.super smooth..
2. Cicero (Posts: 878; Member since: 22 Jan 2014)
Around 30. And using them when is necessary (travel and airplane when I do tourism, bank and carrier when need it, games when I'm bored, productivity and utility as necessary, messaging as requested). Surfing web daily.
3. IgorEfremenko (Posts: 73; Member since: 30 Nov 2011)
About 60 installed and constantly use like 20 out of them.
4. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Same'ish, around 30-40, some are used constantly, others as needed when needed,
Once i've got my stuff I use, I don't frequent the app store daily looking for more.
5. magnanimus (Posts: 542; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
On an unrelated note, PA when are we getting a PhoneArena app? Please develop one. The mobile site isn't that good
15. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
The mobile site is plain horrible. I use the full site on every device.
41. shuaibhere (Posts: 1986; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
But you don't get to see reply button full site
6. Tritinum (Posts: 471; Member since: 06 May 2014)
around 40 but i use like 25 of them frequently only.
7. seanwhat (Posts: 280; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
32 downloaded, 9 of which are always on (for example my lock screen replacement or swype keyboard), 14 of which i open manually on a regular basis (at least once a week). The rest are stuff i do use, just not very often or under specific circumstances (eg spotify: i don't have a spotify account, but i have it on there because the amount of times i've been at a party and someone's shouted "does anyone have spotify on their phone?").
9. f35hunter (Posts: 233; Member since: 12 Dec 2013)
About 410 apps and barely use 100 of them
42. f35hunter (Posts: 233; Member since: 12 Dec 2013)
Hell yeah dude
Appgratis and stelapps are most to blame about that !!!!!!!!
10. sip1995 (Posts: 1586; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
I have 85 apps installed, 20 of them are the every day apps and i use the others for specific things..
12. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1524; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Around 100 without counting the ones that were already installed.
I use around 20 in a regular basis.
14. tiara6918 (Posts: 2042; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Once I got my phone I barely downloaded any apps, currently I have about 15 and had so far deleted 10 in the past few days
16. joey_sfb (Posts: 5831; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
About 10 apps frequently use. Those I don't i uninstall or disable.
17. bucky (Posts: 2612; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
77 apps for me and I use about 20-30 of them throughout the week. Most apps are there just in case.
19. mohammed2222 (Posts: 31; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
39 apps are used and 362 apps are downloades and my note 3 lags like crazy
20. mohammed2222 (Posts: 31; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
Correction : downloaded. Eh, autocorrect
21. Rixarm (Posts: 10; Member since: 20 May 2013)
About 120 apps, around 15 uses as regular basis.
22. tasior (Posts: 265; Member since: 04 Nov 2012)
Hmm, let's see. I'd say I have around 60 apps on my phone. I actually use on regular basis only around 2-3 games, and around 5-8 other apps.
But I have many apps, that are not needed, for everyday life, but are needed when, I'm on a trip or vacations.
That includes around 3-5 map services. translator, sailing weather forecasts, offline wikipedia articles, etc. Others are not used frequently, but are useful from time to time: dlna players, timers, unit converters, bar scanner, ssh client services like: skype, evernote, dropbox etc.
If I had looked closely, I'd probably found around 15-20 apps, that I actually never use, and another 15-20, that I hardly ever use. Since they don't take too much space, I don't care...
23. karamelakimo (Posts: 109; Member since: 26 May 2014)
About 15 without counting the stock and Google apps I use them almost everyday