How did the battery fare on the BlackBerry Q10?
0. phoneArena 01 Jun 2013, 17:59 posted on
The QWERTY equipped BlackBerry Q10 offers a 2100mAh battery which is 300mAh larger than the cell on the all-touch BlackBerry Z10; with the larger capacity battery, just how well did the Q10 do in battery tests? The first test measured talk time and while the Motorola RAZR MAXX led the way with 21 hours and 18 minutes of talk time, the BlackBerry Q10 did quite well with 20 hours of talk time...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. BillyG (Posts: 304; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
for a 3,1" screen, thats all it gets against other 'giant' phones? you need to change your dictionary...
6. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4650; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I agree, it is impresive how phone with such low specs and conditionally big battery for its specs can have such conditionally bad results.
11. nokialaamia1 (banned) (Posts: 4; Member since: 01 Jun 2013)
Dear phonearena ..
You are one of best reweiw site ..ranked almost 2000 in alexa ranking.
Why dont you have tool to test battery along with your reviews ?
2. axllebeer (Posts: 260; Member since: 05 Apr 2011)
Good to know. Can't wait to get one of these as my 9930 upgrade. :)
5. kozza3 (Posts: 573; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
doesn't make sense... it has a much smaller screen powered by a pretty average sized battery
why didn't it last longer?
7. Jack58221 (Posts: 120; Member since: 23 Feb 2013)
because the BB was busy broadcasting to other BB users that they were watching porn for the video test.
17. Mittal (Posts: 426; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
of course it doesnt make sense dude.
coz its HTC that makes 'sense'
8. ProblemSolver15 (Posts: 68; Member since: 14 Jun 2010)
The real question here is what kind of settings were you browsing on? Was the screen brightness all the way up? Were you on Wifi or cell network? These battery endurance tests are very tricky because the times that you receive are essentially dictated by the user's habits. And you need to find out what kind of times you're getting consistently. One or a few battery tests doesn't make for a large enough sample.
14. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 238; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
Good results....if all you do on your phone is talk.
15. jsdechavez (Posts: 676; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
These trolls don't know what they're talking about. The batt performance is on par with top performers.