How Gorilla Glass stands up against a knife
0. phoneArena 17 Jan 2011, 09:06 posted on
Check out this video from the guys at Pocket Now who decided to take a Samsung Captivate equipped with Gorilla Glass and test out a kitchen knife on it to see how well that glass actually holds up…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. focold (unregistered)
Im so gay and that was a rubber knife
3. Fridaythe13th (unregistered)
Jason would have done a much better test.
4. Gawain (Posts: 381; Member since: 15 Apr 2010)
Put it through the same test that those guys did with that Storm1 a couple years ago and you'll have a real test.
5. luis_lopez_351 (Posts: 951; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
there is no show if there is no shanking hahaha XD
6. tedacura1 (unregistered)
I have the Dell venue pro with the Gorilla Glass and I have scratches on the screen from the phone being in my pocket with coins ...guess it should have been in my pocket with a knife.
7. ellistiu911 (Posts: 30; Member since: 18 Jul 2009)
Could that be a ceramic knife? ceramic knife tends to be less sharper than regular knives