How Apple iPad users prefer to use their tablet
0. phoneArena 25 Jun 2013, 16:52 posted on
Onswipe has revealed the results of its first monthly look into how Apple iPad owners use their tablet, and the data is a fascinating look at how a multitude of people use the same product differently; nearly 60% of iPad users have their slate in Landscape mode when they are using it. The 41.2% minority likes to use their iPad in Portrait mode...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. iDroidApple (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Jun 2013)
I'll keep this in mind next time i go to sleep
2. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Well sadly I can't join those statistics.....I have a nexus 10
12. kozza3 (Posts: 671; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
pretty sure everyone here knows you use Apple products by now
13. darkkjedii (Posts: 17555; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
And??? Go back, and read the head line again.
4. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
The best tablet so far.
I love my ipad :)
5. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
iPads are way better than Android and Windows tablets.
7. PigglyWiggly (Posts: 14; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
You Are 100% Correct. And I Am An Android Fan. Android Needs Better Tablet Apps And Better Quality Apps In General. But Hey This Huge Screen, Great Camera And Speed On My S4 Makes Me Not Need An Ipad.
17. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Android phones > iPhones
iPads > Android tabs
9. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Most that i have seen is prefer to use it in such a way that the Apple Logo is clearly visible.
10. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1807; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
I put neon and arrows around my Apple logo. I hope to eventually illuminate it in such a way that will be visible from space.
14. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Should change the title too how many uses have the same ipad from 1-4
15. darkkjedii (Posts: 17555; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
That made no sense. Too, and uses are used wrong.
16. SuperMaoriBro (Posts: 479; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
sorry to state the (well maybe not so) obvious but 59.8 + 41.2 = 101
20. darkkjedii (Posts: 17555; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Pretty dumb, when you coulda bought an actual paperweight for much less.