Hot tip: HTC One for Verizon is loaded in the inventory system
0. phoneArena 02 Jun 2013, 22:11 posted on
Persistent rumors about the HTC flagship making its way to Verizon plus updated inventory systems hopefully mean...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I wonder if the VZW edition of the One will be equipped with the HDR microphone (of which new supply has been embargoed, courtesy of Nokia)? Or, has HTC used up its supply of the microphones already? HTC has had robust sales of the One....
3. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
5" is too small for the average man and 5" is to big for the average woman. Manufacturers will eventually target the right groups, 5" is a horrible size.
4. KParks23 (Posts: 581; Member since: 13 Oct 2010)
Well my s3 is too small and the note 2 is wayyy to big wont even go in a pocket
14. KParks23 (Posts: 581; Member since: 13 Oct 2010)
This site is ridiculous how can i have so many dislikes on "MY" personal preference for what size phone i want lol get a life!
6. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3704; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I'm guessing you researched this thoroughly before you came to this conclusion, correct?
9. roldefol (Posts: 4097; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
5" is too small for the average man? Wow. I must be in the 2nd pctile then. I suppose the average shoe size is around a 13 then?
In all seriousness, there's got to be a tapering-off point for the last few years' upsizing of phone screens, and I feel the 5" GS4/DNA is it. Anything bigger and it's no longer usable with one hand, and that's where I feel you no longer have a phone, you have a phablet.
8. Jonathan41 (Posts: 532; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
4.7" is a little easier to manage in the hand. There is a market out there for people who want a phone with top specs under 5"
10. roldefol (Posts: 4097; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Agreed. If price isn't a major factor, and they're equally spec'd, I think I'd take the 4.7" One over a 5+" DNA 2.
11. vprasad1 (Posts: 11; Member since: 03 Jun 2013)
That's all well and good, but does/did HTC have any intentions of future-proofing with support for Verizon's AWS? Samsung's S4 will support it when it comes available later in the year.
12. BattleBrat (Posts: 1431; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Hmmmm... Interesting, but I plan on getting the iPhone 5s on verizon (or the Moto X if it hits me like my RAZR does LOVE MY RAZR!), then maybe the Sony "SuperPhone" or the One on Tmobile (Maybe a Catwalk to play with when they hit $300 used)
On a different note saw the ATT phone lineup yesterday, Atrix HD is HUGE! my razr is far smaller WTH? Lumia 920 is a BEAST I'll take that plastic any day! HTC one pretty, galaxy S4 is more of the same
13. roldefol (Posts: 4097; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
The Atrix series has always been a bit...behind the times, design wise. The Atrix HD looks just like the 2011 Chinese-market Razr, which had a 4.5" screen and a 13 MP sensor. The Razr HD blew it away in terms of size, design and materials. The 4.5" ColorBoost LCD was nice though.
15. Jonathan41 (Posts: 532; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
Verizon HTC One is offical:http://goo.gl/M8hBu