HTC Nexus One Preliminary Specifications
This article contains unofficial information.
1. phoneguy (Posts: 190; Member since: 08 Jan 2009)
wow hot new pictures that are no different than all the hot old pictures....... Report something new please, this is already getting old.
2. LGVX1993 (Posts: 260; Member since: 27 Jan 2009)
This kind of reminds me of the Droid Erids
3. biggles (Posts: 222; Member since: 15 Oct 2009)
Except better specs. If the Eris had the same screen size and processor, I'd own it. Just not interested in late 2008 technology. Hopefully some sort of variant of the Nexus One hits Verizon sometime soon.
12. darthray (Posts: 72; Member since: 04 Nov 2009)
I agree, its supposed to be the htc passion for verizon. A cdma verison.
4. SkyNet.TX (Posts: 15; Member since: 12 Jun 2009)
this phone is ugly! nokia and se make better looking phones!
5. *HOVA* (Posts: 564; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
I agree it's not that great looking of a phone. Hardware seems pretty amazing though.
7. omarc26 (Posts: 360; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
i agree with everyone else this phone is not that great looking...
8. iTony523 (Posts: 36; Member since: 31 Jul 2009)
If this phone had a slide out QWERTY keyboard like the droid, that would be awesome. AND google could slim it out 2.
6. vzwman (Posts: 385; Member since: 26 Oct 2009)
I saw the video for this article at engadget.com and I wasn't impressed. First off the Almighty N1 force closed twice it lagged badly with navigation and its build very similar to the Eris PLASTIC. Its like a keyboardless Droid IMO
9. Dood (Posts: 269; Member since: 23 Mar 2009)
Nah. The droid doesn't have a trackball. J/K ((but it really doesn't...))
11. SamTime (Posts: 253; Member since: 07 Nov 2009)
I didn't see the lag with navigation. I have that same "lag" with my iPhone 3GS on google maps.
10. darthray (Posts: 72; Member since: 04 Nov 2009)
This was supposed to be the htc passion! Was posted up on verizon's upcoming since october. They better release a cdma version too.
13. skidodo142 (Posts: 19; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
brushed metal and black glass... almost like apple-style