“Horn” is now available on Android’s Google Play and iOS
0. phoneArena 31 Aug 2012, 03:10 posted on
Horn, one of the most amazing graphical adventures has arrived on the Apple App Store and Android’s Google Play…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. whysoserious (Posts: 316; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Is it really just optimized, or exclusive for tegra devices? The play store says it's not compatible on my s3...
4. Sniggly (Posts: 6695; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
s**t. Well, looks like I won't be spending my seven bucks on it anyway.
And really, what phones in the US are powered by Tegra 3? What ones are powered by tegra 2? Besides the Atrix and Photon, that is.
They're going to need to update it with Snapdragon, Exynos and TI compatibility if they expect anyone to play the f**king game.
7. Sniggly (Posts: 6695; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Seems to be. I can't even find it on Play myself. A search for Horn just brings up Air Horn apps.
Oh well. Not like I don't have FIFTY OTHER GAMES to play on my phone.
8. andro. (Posts: 1935; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
You might be comforted to know it didn't show up on the market search on my galaxy tab 10.1 either despite tegra onboard,using pa's link above it says device incompatible. Tegra 3 for now I suspect, other versions soon
9. whysoserious (Posts: 316; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Well, It would be a shame if it won't be available for other high-end android devices without Tegra. We can all just keep our hopes up for now, folks.
14. Ric1511 (Posts: 26; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
Not showing up in store for my Droid 3, either. :(
16. Hammerfest (Posts: 358; Member since: 12 May 2012)
Shows up fine on my TF101/Asus Transformer (Tegra 2)...
Im just too broke to buy it :D
2. Sniggly (Posts: 6695; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
That looks like a sweet game.
However, my mobile gaming budget for this period has gone to IAP for Dead Trigger. (the Lupara f**king rules!) I'll have to wait for a little bit before going to get it.
13. Ric1511 (Posts: 26; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
This is the only mobile game I've been playing! I did the free gold thing by tapjoy, signed up for Netflix for free, got 1600 Gold, then cancelled. The Lupara does rule, love the reload animation.
3. josephnero (Posts: 275; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
not compatible with my Galaxy s2 and evo3d
6. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 801; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Good to know it isn't compatible with my Xpria Arc so that I wont hit the "BUY" button. 7bucks saved (for now).
10. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
This game is true open world not some rail adventure. So it's worth the money
11. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
can a blackberry play this ? lol
12. Evil_SaNz (Posts: 258; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
If you root you can bypass the tegra exclusivity, many games worked fairly well even if not optimised for the chipset. However, this game is quite demanding hardware wise and probably needs a port.
17. BattleBrat (Posts: 1037; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Not compatible with the DROID RAZR... WHY!?!
18. Jonathan41 (Posts: 526; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
This article just gave me something to do. Downloading now on my HTC ONE X!