Honda announces vehicles that will support Siri’s Eyes Free mode
0. phoneArena 31 Jan 2013, 00:16 posted on
American Honda Motor Company announced that the 2013 Honda Accord, along with its luxury brand Acura...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Venuramax (Posts: 17; Member since: 10 Nov 2011)
What is the Map service integrated with this?
Apple or Google?
6. tiara6918 (Posts: 1916; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
"I was using iOS6 Maps and Siri told me to stop and ask for directions."
7. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
SIRI was too intelligent that she told me to lay my fingers off of the iMaps application before i even touched it.
3. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
"I dont get that. Do you want me to search the internet?"
goo [dot] gl/5KyIk
bad move from Honda to integrate an inferior product :(
4. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 650; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
I honestly think this is a waste of time, i honesty prefer the "hi Galaxy" way, as samsung users dont need a certain car to support their voice assistant. I thnk apple should have made it easier for their users instead of relying on a car manufacturer. Just my own lil opinion
5. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Like Honda or all the other car manufacturers don't have better options than taking Apple's own SIRI in their cars. Not against Apple but there are other better navigation systems dedicated and integrated for motor vehicles.
In my opinion, this is just a way to promote SIRI, nothing else.
8. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
...need i add that this is the "American Honda Motor Company".
10. Fallout09 (Posts: 421; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Great, another product I can go out of my way not to purchase.