Hitman Go review: a stealthy yawn
0. phoneArena 06 Jun 2014, 14:05 posted on
Hitman Go, a puzzler featuring everyone’s favorite barcode-tattooed stealth killer, is making waves on Apple’s App Store and Android’s Google Play store, but is it really any good?…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. shuaibhere (Posts: 1675; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Why can't they port Hitman 2 to mobile???
Today's phones can easily run it...and it nice game to..
3. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1472; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
I want Hitman 1 (Codename: 47) on my phone!
ADD: the user rating is 4.8, but PA rating is 2.5. Interesting!
4. Promethius26 (Posts: 8; Member since: 03 Dec 2013)
This isn't supposed to be an action game. It's strategy, and highly stylized. It's a lot of fun, so much that I bought it on my friend's iPad mini, and then again on my Nexus 7 when it came out.
Why didn't you look it up on Youtube before you bought it to get an idea of the gameplay? It's no one's fault but your own that you didn't know what you were in store for, don't rate the game based on what you wanted it to be, rate it according to what it is, which is obviously not for you.
5. ihavenoname (Posts: 1521; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
About the plasticky looks, if I'm right that's what the devs were going after. (Board games...)
6. sgtdisturbed47 (Posts: 187; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
I think this game is more intended as a board-style game that's more relaxed and not as visually-intense as a 3rd-person action shooter. Knocking the game for looking "plasticky" is ridiculous, as this is purely intentional.
7. livyatan (Posts: 753; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Average 4.8 on Google Play renders this review as a big fail