Hitachi, Sony, & Toshiba form joint venture to produce mobile displays
0. phoneArena 15 Nov 2011, 16:22 posted on
Japanese electronics heavyweights Hitachi, Sony, and Toshiba announced they will be forming Japan Display, a joint venture aimed at producing the small and medium-sized displays found in mobile devices and computers...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bolaG (Posts: 468; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
Japanese tigers joining forces to take out the Korean and Taiwanese dragons!
Who will win you ask? Us consumers of course :))
2. cncrim (Posts: 589; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
Go Japan... the feature phone will be ultra thin when I see Sony.
3. ph00ny (Posts: 619; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Can you imagine Samsung "merging" with LG (more like buying) to fight the japanese "tigers"
5. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
I dont wanna see these companies wasting their innovation and technology on Apple products.