Highlights of CES 2012
0. phoneArena 13 Jan 2012, 07:11 posted on
Now that CES has brought us all that it had to bring in terms of new devices, we felt it's time to do a little recap article about the most interesting and innovative products that we saw at the trade-show. OK, dear tech-savvy friends, let's see what managed to get us excited the most over the last few days...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. drahmad (Posts: 480; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
if lumia 900 was a girl, i would have married her....
10. rycx365 (Posts: 37; Member since: 18 Mar 2011)
If lumia 900 was a potato, it would be a good potato
16. dbparipsa (Posts: 20; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
This is the most useless comment made by anyone of all people of all time!
18. ILikeBubbles (Posts: 525; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
lol im confused by the poato comment too but i bet it's got some sort of connection to something awesome xD
2. willardcw4 (Posts: 169; Member since: 01 Oct 2011)
It bothers me that these new android phones that are being announced are still on 2.3... Would be nice to have a decent ICS line-up on some US carriers in a few months and not have to wait / guess when various devices will be updated.
4. bloodline (Posts: 706; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
you gotta give them time, they are need to developer new launchers to go with ICS, then that needs to be tested and signed off then carriers need to test it and sign off etc...
its annoying but its the way it is
7. BLikens1619 (Posts: 66; Member since: 12 Apr 2008)
Sony has said that March to April is their target for bringing ICS to all the 2011and 2012 Xperia phones, thats when they said the Ion will be coming to market, so hopefully that means it will ship with ICS.
9. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 588; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
those phones are just showcased. not being sold.
give them some time...
5. bruisingfour (Posts: 10; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
you also forgot the LG Spectrum. 4.5" 720p HD Screen with ips pixel alignment, beautiful picture, demo's are already at the VZW locations and it launches on the 19th.
6. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
I'll pray every night that when the Xperia Ion hits the shelves, it will have ICS out of the box..
11. Croxy (Posts: 55; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
IMHO Nokia Lumia 900 doesn't look pretty at all, but windows 8 actually looks great on new gen laptops such as the ones fromhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v
=IP6g-FoP5AoIt totally surpassed my expectations
12. mills0806 (Posts: 37; Member since: 13 Nov 2011)
The Nokia 900 will sell like banana's on Planet of the Apes.
13. VinCrel (Posts: 39; Member since: 26 Dec 2011)
Asus Memo for $249?! now you're talkin'!!! For a quad core tab, this is definitely good.. hope the other big players follow suit as well..
14. Striker (Posts: 92; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
What I can see from CES is the begining of the decline of Android.
15. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Unlike Apple, Android OEM's can release phones (and tablets) at will. Look at last year. The Atrix and the Bionic were the stars of the the show but at the end it was the Samsung GS2 and Nexus. The Atrix was ok and the Bionic was a dud. Android can make many mistakes and still come out looking good.
19. AAABall (unregistered)
Any new feature phones?
20. Borrie69 (Posts: 23; Member since: 14 Jan 2012)
Hopefully some will run LTE instead of just HSPA, that way people will be to run it off of Verizon's LTE. It's a shame that Verizon is sorely lacking in the phone department. The Google Galaxy Nexus was a diappointment, the Razr was decent, HTC decent, and as cool as the Motorola Razr Maxx is with it's big battery it will still have a very hard time stacking up. All the phones coming out have better hardware (ie camera and screen) compaired to all the Verizon flops. The software is not a deal breaker as the updates to the new ICS will be avalible soon with most of the phones to be standardized to have the new ICS included.
21. trollface (Posts: 10; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
umm... should i get the nokia lumia 900 or htc sensation? anyone?
23. samatsmakov1 (Posts: 3; Member since: 02 Sep 2011)
anyone whant Huawei`s phone?
i think noone because of name :)