Highest paid Tech CEO's
0. phoneArena 01 Jul 2013, 09:21 posted on
Research conducted by Equilar Inc. on behalf of the New York Times has revealed several interesting figures in terms of CEO compensation. The spectrum of the study covers publicly-traded companies only, with an annual revenue of at least $1 billion, resulting in a list of the top 200 highest paid CEOs...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
There's a huge disparity between #2 Robert Kotick and #3 Marissa Mayer; I thought Congress passed an Equal Pay Act last year?
2. Jason2k13 (Posts: 648; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
i get paid $35 an hour, and if im lucky i get a free donut at work.
4. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Be happy with thst . I get paid £18 an hour plus 23% tax
10. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
lol ... Long live iDudz (NOT!!!)
24. GTR722 (Posts: 241; Member since: 20 Oct 2012)
Dude...350$...month.....consider yourself lucky
25. daniel_bargs (Posts: 323; Member since: 27 Nov 2010)
Ever heard about $7 minimum wage in the Philippines? :) You are so lucky :)
3. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Wow , just when I thought Electronic Arts' CEO made it to the list (since they are EXTREMELY GOOD at robbing people's money), boy was I wrong!
7. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5577; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
What you do mean? Are you jealous or what? FYI, they have more money than us.
15. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8677; Member since: 14 May 2012)
That's exactly what he didn't mean.... It's an expression that people say. Your age definitely played a role here.
20. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6583; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
yeah can't really call them B... cause they do make more money than us that's why i could care less bout CEO's who ever makes the more money. i think they should all take a PAY CUT and give their workers higher bonuses
12. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 886; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
I said it before and I will say it again Meg Whitman is overpaid for her role at HP. She has not a clue on how to run a tech company. Larry E of Oracle on the other hand knows how to run a tech company, and has hands on from the very start.
13. josephnero (Posts: 317; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
i get 25$ for 45minutes of teaching.lol
14. darkkjedii (Posts: 11953; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Those guys got bank. I make $27.85 an hour, I can only imaging 96 mill per year...damn!!!
16. Whateverman (Posts: 3225; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Wait, why are we giving companies tax breaks, when the refuse to invest in American job? What these CEOs make is more than enough to pay workers a fair wage, yet American families are struggling to keep their homes, pay bills and feed their children. If the rich get any richer the middle class will disappear.
18. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1047; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
But their jobs are so hard that us normal people could never do do them! (well that's what they want us to believe)
Its all B.S.
19. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6583; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Do we really need too care which CEO are the highest paid? What bout the real workers that designs and market the products? they are the ones doing the REAL WORK not the lazy CEO'S
22. darkkjedii (Posts: 11953; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Both feet in mout this time. Idiot without the CEO, nothing even gets started to get out to the consumer. The CEO approves the project, and gives the green light on funding said projects as well. You are really blind and pathetic, like you like to call mxy. Step out mommys basement, get some fresh air, and hit on a girl dude. PS. CEO = Chief Executive Officer.
26. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2694; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
But some CEOs funds less money to the resources who are working on that project and more on useless things and people.
28. iushnt (Posts: 672; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
example?? They do what they think its best. If their decisions are good then the company will climb the hill along with the CEO himself..
27. iushnt (Posts: 672; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
What the hell is this? CEO's have the most toughest job. If you think its easy then you got full retard man. NEver go full retard.