High-end Lenovo K920 revealed: 6-inch Quad HD screen, Snapdragon 801 CPU, 16MP camera, and Android KitKat
0. phoneArena 12 Jun 2014, 13:26 posted on
The new K920 is the first Lenovo handset to offer a Quad HD display. It will likely be available to buy soon in China. International availability hasn't been confirmed...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Let down by the Cpu.
The S805 or the Tegra4
12. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5871; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Wait for the Note 4 if you are wanting the SD805. Otherwise, it seems quite similar to what is leaking out about the Note 4.
15. alaw.14 (Posts: 144; Member since: 10 Sep 2013)
Why tegra 4? Sd800 is faster and more powerful than tegra 4. You probaly meant tegra k1.
23. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Wrong . A Tegra4 needs to be clocked 600Ghz lower than the S805 to preform giving the same performance. Like: S805 2.7Ghz, the T4 will be clocked at 2.1Ghz for it to be equilibrium. So if clocked the same as the S805 at 2.7ghz, it will be much faster.
19. 8800-Arte (banned) (Posts: 50; Member since: 05 Jun 2014)
I want S810 or Tegra K1. That would be perfect.
On a more serious note, what really lets this phone down is the UI. We need a Google Play Edition of this beast.
22. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Who are you?
Immation of me. Lmao.
Yes the S810 or the Tegra K1 would be superb.
A big difference in speed and graphics
26. 8800-Arte (banned) (Posts: 50; Member since: 05 Jun 2014)
You are a troll. I am here to troll you.
2. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Just like the Lenovo850
Slick sexy stunning with brushed steel aluminium
20. 8800-Arte (banned) (Posts: 50; Member since: 05 Jun 2014)
But it doesn't use premium materials like titanium. :(
24. Shatter (Posts: 2030; Member since: 29 May 2013)
The K900 using magnesium alloy instead of crappy aluminum. Unlike aluminum (which is cheap and not premium at all) Magnesium alloy is stronger than plastic.
3. ArtSim98 (Posts: 2976; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Very cool design! Software looks kinda cool too!
7. gehrig (Posts: 180; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
It's camera hump makes it look like a 2010 phone.
9. splus (Posts: 32; Member since: 26 Nov 2011)
The Beast has arrived!
I like the small bezels. But the body needs to be rounded in order to comfortably hold such a big phone. Square design doesn't help its large size.
10. dil2abu (Posts: 201; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
Lenovo k900 was a masterpiece.. I loved its design..
13. Neo_Huang (Posts: 462; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
Holy s*** I want...I'll probably have relatives in China buy it and mail it over if the price is somewhat reasonable.
14. nh1402 (Posts: 4; Member since: 30 Oct 2013)
I'm still holding out for a 20" 4K phone, come on Panasonic turn your tablet into a phone!
16. networkdood (Posts: 6274; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Would be nice if these Chinese companies start including bands from other countries...nice phone, but lacking 3G/4G with T Mobile...
17. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5871; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
"…but lacking 3G/4G with T Mobile…"
Or VZW XLTE/LTE….
25. Shatter (Posts: 2030; Member since: 29 May 2013)
No international phones will ever work on Verizons network. Lenovo hasn't even said the bands that this phone will support.
Some previous phones have had the bands required to connect to T-Mobiles 1800mhz 4G.
18. mickeygosselin (Posts: 15; Member since: 11 Dec 2013)
Looks B-E-A-U-TIFUL too bad it probably won't be supported by USA data coverage
27. mike2959 (Posts: 249; Member since: 08 Oct 2011)
That phone has got some junk in her trunk.
28. justsayit (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 May 2013)
Never trust on Chinese phone maker
seen nice on paper
but poor build quality
29. WindowsiDroid (Posts: 110; Member since: 22 Jul 2013)
I have a Lenovo K900 until now and it's still working. NOT ALL CHINESE PRODUCTS ARE LOW QUALITY remember that.
32. justsayit (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 May 2013)
i own a lenovo s920,it still work,got some build quality issue
the usb port cover broke easy,just use the phone for few months,
edge crack a lot after some short distance(less than 0.5 meter),which are quite disappointing
and the feel of the phone is very cheap even when compare to other low-end phone i owned before(my very first smartphone,optimus one xD )
30. anleoflippy (Posts: 297; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
Naahh man. Lenovo is one of those better Chinese brands.
31. renz4 (Posts: 236; Member since: 10 Aug 2013)
So another flagship device with 801 instead of 805.
33. DillWeed (Posts: 77; Member since: 14 Mar 2014)
Too bad it d doesn't come with pressure sensitive screen and stylus
34. isprobi (Posts: 204; Member since: 30 May 2011)
Probably never in USA. So my Sony Xperia Z Ultra is the only real choice for near future.