Hi-res photos of the Porsche Design BlackBerry leak out
An early prototype has been leaked out by Vietnamese Tinhte, touting a design reminiscent of the BlackBerry P'9981 – a mix of leather and aluminum. According to N44B, the device will be called BlackBerry P`9982 and will be based on the BlackBerry Z10. We're also told that the device will, once again, feature a unique UI on top of BlackBerry 10.
Availability is hinted as somewhere in the middle of 2014, with a price range of up to $2000.
Porsche Design BlackBerry Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Spring chickens: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Sony Xperia Z2 comparison preview
26 Feb 2014, 09:37
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Samsung Galaxy S5: all you need to know
24 Feb 2014, 17:06
Porsche Design BlackBerry
source: Tinhte, N44B
1. Birds (Posts: 919; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Well it's not ugly I just wish Blackberry would concentrate on other areas other than luxury.
25. james004 (limited) (Posts: 410; Member since: 15 May 2013)
yea seems like one thing blackberry knows well is, making good quality phones. Torch, 9900, Z10, Q10 and now this.
3. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1207; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Acer has Ferrari branded phones , Asus has Lambo , BB has Porsche , its high time Samsung and HTC pick their own car company sponsors
14. nlbates66 (Posts: 170; Member since: 15 Aug 2012)
no, just no, I hate these sorts of things with a passion lol
27. Luisit0 (Posts: 73; Member since: 18 Feb 2013)
Samsung would probably make a Mercedez inspired, Hyundai looking phone. And, if my prayers are answered, HTC would make a Koenigsegg or Supra inspired phone :'D
5. great (Posts: 39; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
wait.........does it look like the htc one with a curved bottom ?
22. SleepingOz (Posts: 2377; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
BB introduced this kind of design with the Z10, which came out before the HTC One!
6. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4666; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
It's gorgeous but BlackBerry needs to know that they're falling right now, they should keep concentrating and improving their smartphones instead of making luxury Porsche branded smartphones.
7. xoxoGeorges (Posts: 122; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
This eerily looks similar to the HTC One
8. aayupanday (Posts: 290; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Htc has the ability to manufacture and sell such a beauty at a fraction of that price.
9. flynfree (Posts: 372; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
They better make the bottom same as the top, or Bentley design than Porsche.
10. Caralho (Posts: 119; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
This just out:
Apple faces 5-year ban for e-book price rigging conspiracy
Apple should be banned from entering anti-competitive e-book distribution contracts for five years and should end its business ties with five publishers with which it conspired to raise e-book prices, federal and state regulators said on Friday.
11. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Waiting for Nikolas comment
18. harigrg33 (Posts: 139; Member since: 20 May 2013)
Why dont they concentrate in making there inner software updated thn making this car modell mobile
19. axllebeer (Posts: 250; Member since: 05 Apr 2011)
The phone looks pretty descent. However, is this something that's really needed right now? Some might say yes and others no, I'm really not sure. Better choice than another BB7 device thought lol.
20. roscuthiii (Posts: 1658; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
It's like a clone of an HTC One alright... except they've taken every elegeant line of the One and crapped all over it. Pretty? Pretty hideous.
23. Jphones (Posts: 230; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
BlackBerry doesn't want to make money 2grand for a phone is ridiculous. Especially when we know it'll have horrible specs. It's a overpriced htc one wanna be. Ha htc should sue for slander or pull a rotten apple move an sue.