Heroes of Order & Chaos is now available for iOS and Android, free to play
0. phoneArena 06 Dec 2012, 04:35 posted on
Looking for a new game to try? How about something you can play online with gamers from all over the world? Gameolft's Heroes of Order & Chaos fits that description well. It belongs to the multiplayer online battle arena genre, which is a fancy name for a blend between a PvP role-playing game and real-time strategy. You know, just like Defense of the Ancients that you might have played on your computer...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. zazori08 (Posts: 113; Member since: 21 Dec 2011)
as a DotA player. its a dream come true since i wanted to play a DotA-like game on-the-go
2. manlapazj (Posts: 3; Member since: 06 Dec 2012)
this is sooo cooolll!! i agree with you... dream come true for dota players! ive been waiting for this as well for a verrryy loooonng time.. glad it came to reality! good job gl!
3. bachelorrn0121 (Posts: 57; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
i'm playing it today.. too many boosters.. :(
4. jsdechavez (Posts: 712; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
here's to hoping that the playstation keys in my Xperia Play work in this game, then it would be awesome..