HTC Hero Specifications (CDMA) | Review (GSM)
HTC Snap Specifications (CDMA) | Review
This article contains unofficial information.
1. Cooper33 (Posts: 25; Member since: 31 Jul 2009)
Ahhh this couldn't happen soon enough!!! Hopefully by the time of release, some improvements will have been made to the performance of the htc hero. As for now all the htc hero does is LAG. This shouldn't be too hard to ask for, seeing how the gsm htc touch diamond lagged tremendously, but by the time it came to sprint, the sprint cdma version was much more refined.
2. cartman (Posts: 45; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Alltel is no more. They changed the Alltel boards in my city to Verizon Wireless.
3. behold--me (Posts: 650; Member since: 22 Jun 2009)
hero to sprint??? dammit. but its in a way a good thing because sprint is losing customers each quarter by the millions. I hate sprint, but this could really save it from FAILURE
4. jsnika (Posts: 16; Member since: 23 Jul 2008)
i think they are wasting their time bringing a great phone to a failing provider
8. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
correction your the loser...Life raft anyone?
5. artz1986 (Posts: 453; Member since: 11 Mar 2009)
I mean, the rest of us could always save up and get the US version 3G Hero unlocked when it actually gets here, right? That's pretty much what I'm guess my only option is going to be, seeing how at&t wants to take it's sweet time realising anything as good =/
9. tmofanboy432 (Posts: 139; Member since: 12 Jan 2009)
this is also supposed to be going to tmobile. its on tmonews.com if you dont believe me
12. msb175 (Posts: 14; Member since: 09 Apr 2008)
i thought t-mobile said and absolute no to the Hero?? esp with the mytouch 3G newly released...
10. VZWfangirl (Posts: 71; Member since: 25 Jul 2009)
If I'm not mistaken every HTC phone that has gone to Sprint has also gone to Verizon. I see no reason for this to be any different. It'll be on Verizon guaranteed.
11. msb175 (Posts: 14; Member since: 09 Apr 2008)
oh god, yes i really hope so, but will there be a exclusivity period with sprint like they have with the Pre?
13. DonLouie (Posts: 594; Member since: 22 Dec 2008)
I think Verizon and HTC have a new relationship as seen with the Snap/Ozone fuck release on both carriers