Here's what users would like to see in iOS 7
0. phoneArena 30 Apr 2013, 02:31 posted on
With Apple's Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC) 2013 taking place on June 10-14, the company is expected to unveil the long-anticipated next version of the iOS platform...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
11. juandante (Posts: 449; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)
Yes it's a real joke from apple that users wanting "Themes" on their iSh*t should be wishfull thinking.
Nevertheless, iOS is C++ like, Android is Java so for me there is still a bit of interest in using iOS (when jailbreaked...) because it's not an App emulator.
23. ITEngineer (Posts: 54; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
You sir are wrong.
1) IOS uses Objective C.
2) The Android kernel is programmed in c,c++ and is a Linux based os. You can program apps for Android in most languages now: c++, c, and ruby just to name a few. Most choose java since google has pushed enough API'es and made it simple
25. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 386; Member since: 07 May 2012)
dam right it is, mass storage mode,keep dreaming, if it does come apple will say it is revolutionary, i dont hate on apple but they need to begin innovating again,right now they are far behind
2. stevetruman (Posts: 13; Member since: 27 Jul 2012)
atleast it should come with storage expansion..!!
3. goflet (Posts: 50; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
ios users, come to android. We have all that you want
13. SleepingOz (unregistered)
18. WakaFlakaD (Posts: 387; Member since: 30 Apr 2011)
Doesn't make sense. If a consumer know what he/she wants, then they will jump to an Android in the first place, not to iOS. Most iOS users are happy with what they use. After people, they are not "stuck" with a phone. They have the freedom to choose and buy
5. Tim.Cook (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
Hope you are paying attention to these comments, John !
6. amiaq (Posts: 503; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
Apple users, you guys are soooo missing out all this long
7. FlushGordon (unregistered)
They want Android features? Lol
ya can't blame them because Apple sucks at listening to their customers
8. fuhrer (Posts: 31; Member since: 29 Apr 2013)
I would like to see Bluetooth file exchange, ext sd card, Widgets, usb OTG
12. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Usb otg and ext SD cards?
Lol you know damn well APPLE avoids them like the plague, no?
9. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Expect some over the top "revolutionary" exageration by the time the OS is announced.
10. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1313; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
And iOwners wonder why we love Android. It's not all about big screens.
14. E34V8 (Posts: 61; Member since: 16 Dec 2011)
Those are all great functions. I doubt that more than 1 or 2 will make it in to iOS 7, but they and many more are all available in Android. And from 4.1 above, the performance is great (on the Nexus devices for sure), so... why wait for Apple to do nothing?
15. Meleagru (Posts: 85; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
Aren't those all features present in Android right now?
16. MC1123 (Posts: 1254; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i think redesign UI would be good but i think file manager or mass storage wont and will never happen on an apple device coz agaun apple is preventing piracy... NFC is a, maybe, must right now but with apple closeness, share with co-idevice is the best solution.. so they could still lock there users..
dont get me wrrong people.. just an opinion!
19. jeff1434325 (Posts: 95; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
iOS users...just choose Android, and all these heavenly features will be yours. lolz.
20. geekfreak (unregistered)
Missed on one thing, NFC requires a Hardware Chipset to Support. But if the OS could Support then the next possible iPhone should have Capabilities to support too.
21. vhammoudeh (Posts: 11; Member since: 03 Jun 2012)
Funny how everything mentioned has been on Android from the start...
26. lyndon420 (Posts: 2406; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
I liked the one where he wants 'Google's services' tied more tightly into ios.
27. drnggaj33 (Posts: 127; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
all of these sound like andriod phones to me ijs ....get a nexus tablet 7" and sam note2 youll be fine and you can add more storage with a sd card for the note2 ijs
28. buccob (Posts: 1828; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
So bottomline.... the most wanted feature in iOS 7 is to boot Android... basically