Here’s what the color of your smartphone says about you
0. phoneArena 01 Jun 2012, 08:37 posted on
Cyan, fuchsia, yellow... we’re not talking about fashion here, unless it’s smartphone fashion. In a greyish universe of mobile devices, Nokia is bringing a splash of color…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. android_sucks (Posts: 111; Member since: 28 Jul 2011)
LOL!!! My blackberry is pink!!! So.....what does that say about me?
6. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
That you think Android sucks....? *shrugs*
9. PackMan (Posts: 277; Member since: 09 Mar 2012)
Wow, Victor just posted his bedroom conversation with his wife as an article.
11. Sniggly (Posts: 7199; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
I have black/gray devices normally (though my first phone had a dark blue accent). However, there's usually not much choice when it comes to phone color anymore, so color hardly matters as much to me as simply getting a good phone.
12. QinEmpire (Posts: 145; Member since: 16 May 2012)
Lol at the amount of moderated comments here
13. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Every phone ive ever owned has been black or a deep deep gray in the case of the evo design. Otherwise Black
26. Mittal (Posts: 451; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
currently my 5th fone... 1white (gifted) rest all black!
14. denied911 (banned) (Posts: 361; Member since: 31 May 2012)
old phone black and new white (wanted white from premiere not because it is only awailable now) SGS3 will play tomorrow
15. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
I have white smartphone
16. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
I wish more manufacturers gave the option of different colors. I like to not be grounded on just black/grey.
17. OpTiMuS_BlAcK (Posts: 412; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Black or White are the most common choices these days.
19. VladUK (Posts: 8; Member since: 24 May 2012)
I got white Samsung GS2 and black HTC One S
( I hope the manufacturers will come up with more color choices in the future, black, grey or white are becoming very boring )
The only way to jazz up your phone this days is to buy different case cover.
21. 09wbd03516 (banned) (Posts: 140; Member since: 30 May 2012)
that because all colour suck!! Outdated!!
Sgs3 pebble blue is the only real deal here
25. JayRaj (Posts: 54; Member since: 31 Oct 2010)
Pebble blue- the crappiest color on a smartphone to date!! :P
27. Sangeet (Posts: 232; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
You are calling a colour as outdated??
now please don't say that the earth is outdated..
28. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
dude blue phones are nothing new .
I had a blue k810i and that's few years ago !
Just like pebble blue only darker
29. mercorp (Posts: 987; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
I want the next iphone to be like the rainbow imacs..