Here's what our readers dislike about the Galaxy S4
0. phoneArena 15 Apr 2013, 07:19 posted on
Last week we had a post asking you to share your thoughts about the Galaxy S4 with our community. More specifically, we asked you to tell us if there's something that you dislike about Samsung's new flagship...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
46. byazatt (Posts: 159; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
I wish Samsung could borrow a leaf from their wave series especially wave 1. the thing was not unibody but was many streets ahead of galaxy series in terms of design. just saying.
52. skymitch89 (Posts: 1015; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
The 2 main things that I don't like about the GS4 is that:
1) Some variants will have the Exynos without LTE, some will have Exynos with LTE, and some will have S600 with LTE.
2) The plastic of the device seems to be getting cheaper and cheaper and gives it a cheap feel. I have the S2 Epic Touch and it feels about the price that I paid for it, cheap. I used to have a Samsung Moment and that had a better build quality to it than my S2 does (though hardware wise it was total crap except for the camera, pics were fairly good for 3.2MP).
55. darkkjedii (Posts: 10046; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Thoughts and prayers to the victims in the Boston Marathon bombing.
66. sameer1807 (Posts: 3; Member since: 16 Apr 2013)
i dont get why people disagree with samsung's choice in materials. they understand that by taking the polycarbonate route makes the phone light, durable and frankly cheap to manufacture. also, how many people these days carry around a bare smartphone costing 600$+ without a case? there's no point if its made out of cardboard or diamonds. once the case is on, all u look at is functionality and performance. the s4 is the best in the market right now in those aspects.
68. izzy.z (Posts: 5; Member since: 17 Apr 2013)
How can ppl dislike this phone without actually trying it out first. The only thing I would say I don't like about it is the price lol.