Here's what Motorola's Xoom 3 (Xyboard) tablet could have been
0. phoneArena 03 Jun 2014, 08:52 posted on
This alleged Motorola tablet was supposed to come with a Kevlar back, and a quad-core processor. It was made for Verizon Wireless...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. BattleBrat (Posts: 1274; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
*wipes tear from eye* I would have bought one!
2. jphillips63 (Posts: 197; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
I bought the first Xoom tablet and let me tell ya it's been the worse electronic device ever produced. Moto made a bunch of promises and never kept them.
7. buccob (Posts: 2066; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Yeah I felt very disappointed by the original Atrix... but I think today's Moto is a better focused Company (or sub-division) and the few products that makes, they make them very good...
4. Gibscreen (Posts: 16; Member since: 03 Jun 2014)
Does it come standard with fingerprints and a permanent light reflection or is that just an option?
8. eman99 (Posts: 280; Member since: 03 Aug 2010)
Moto should reinvent the atrix with their lapdock good thinking of software just expand on it
9. oborawatabinost (Posts: 45; Member since: 18 May 2014)
Am I the knot be who thinks that Kevlar is the best Amy trial for phone bscking? My favor tire phone exterior is the droid razr maxx hd, and I would love to see Motorola make a Kevlar joint with competent specs
10. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Let's take it to the next level, CarbonFibre.
12. RandomUsername (Posts: 804; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
From what I can decipher from your comment, you like the Kevlar back. I agree. It offers much better grip than plastic, metal or glass and it even looks good :)
11. SupermanayrB (Posts: 283; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
I'm assuming this is what was in the package from those non-Edward Norton commercials DROID commercials last year after the new DROIDs came out. I'm still tablet-less & was gonna get this but obviously it's not coming out.
13. lawsofeffect (Posts: 42; Member since: 04 Jun 2014)
I've had several tablets, Android and Apple and I still find myself using my original wifi Xooms - most functional work tablet, easy to repair - made right the first time - still have interest in exploring the 8" media tablet Motorola made - Lenovo hasn't done such a bad job on their tablets either, Thinkpad Tablet 2 stands out for me - the new ThinkPad 8 inch tablet is hot - Windows 8 tablets that you can actually do work from - yah, yah, Windows 8 - what I really wanted was the Samsung Ativ Q
14. imkyle (Posts: 1051; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
They should have released it. I had the original Xoom WiFi version and it was built like a champ.
15. _X.ET (Posts: 18; Member since: 05 Jun 2014)
i have been using moto razr xt910 for 2 years, it's good. i use mokee OS(andriod basis， 4.4.2) now, it's better than android 4.0.2.
16. _X.ET (Posts: 18; Member since: 05 Jun 2014)
if i need a new tablet, i would choose moto...