Here's what Apple is really worth in the real world
0. phoneArena 23 Jul 2012, 03:58 posted on
Apple - as you should know by now - is the world’s biggest company by market evaluations. Its value fluctuates by the day as shares go up and down…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. script_writer (Posts: 56; Member since: 27 Jun 2012)
world hungar solved: 4 greggs sausage rolled for every man woman and child on earth evryday for month!!! Apple, Do the decent thing!!!
2. zaidalrawi80 (Posts: 19; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Great company and it deserves to lead the world technology with its high quality products.... Good luck Apple and keep going.
15. bbblader (Posts: 520; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
high quality? world technology?
u smoking all the drugs in the world or something?
everything in their technology is made by other companies
25. shreyans94 (Posts: 3; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
apple is just for stupid noobs who just want to show shiny apple logo to all. apple sucks. it sells over priced phones and play with the cash. microsoft is much better as it donates lot of profit for causes and charities and not swim in cash pools like money hungary apple. google is also good as it seriousy spends in R&D and come up with really awesome stuff.
29. ChiX017 (Posts: 307; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
Laughing my Ass Off as soon as i saw your thumbs dowN!
34. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5166; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
keep going? you're not even getting a single penny from APPLE or don't even work for them. you're giving their money in their pockets is part of that billion plus they BAN THE COMPETITION
36. E.N. (Posts: 2216; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
You don't get a single penny from Google either and they make tons. I guess I'm missing your point
22. clevelandiskindacool (Posts: 28; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
For every dollar they spend in court they should donate an equal amount to charity
33. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5166; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
they would GO BANKRUPT paying their lawyers
4. Rocksteady (Posts: 153; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
From my point of view, apple is really worth 1 piece of dog-sh*t.
Have a nice day apple and Android fans.
5. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
Apple is just a thief, liar and complete immoral company.....facts are there, not any rumour:
of course they have done much much more rotten and immoral things....
wake up and please, do not support (do not buy their products) them! e.g. why?
an article on phonearena:
17. networkdood (Posts: 4748; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Yeah, the iZOMBIES will come after you now....WATCH OUT!!
35. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
of course they go after us - with ridiculous patent litigations which affects us through Android ;)
6. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Worth from the "real-world"? Apple won't even amount to a billion usd. True worth has material value. Most of Apple's money is in cash (because of overpriced products). True valuable companies are those with material wealth like boeing, big oil companies, real estate magnates. If there is one big world wide recession apple would topple to the ground. But those who have material properties will strive and would be able to continue production. Foxconn have more worth than Apple in the sense of true value.
7. thebest (Posts: 226; Member since: 08 Jul 2012)
apple is a real winner, because its the money that all the tech companies want at the end of the day and apple is getting that.....apple has great products and apple has the highest customer satisfaction in the world, more than 91% developers prefer apple over the other companies,the university toppers prefer apple over other companies which makes apple have the best employees and the investors are happy as well, my friend's father bought apple shares when steve jobs returned to apple...his relatives said that he couldn't afford microsoft shares,but he didn't care as he believed that jobs will change everything and today he is richer than all his relatives and they remain haters saying that he was just lucky.... i wonder how many intelligent people might have become rich by having faith in apple in the last decade....apple is the best in the world because apple's customers form the most powerful group in the world......i am a proud owner of an iphone and an ipad....ps i don't hate google and i am not an apple fanboy because this comment is coming from google chrome on windows
8. ilia1986 (unregistered)
It is quite a pity that with all that money - they never could buy ETHICS.
11. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4487; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
To get better understanding:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S
12. xtian1103 (Posts: 352; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
they are a giant company as well. i guess it could be 5 samsung:1 apple
13. moanismk (Posts: 13; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
and on a completely unrelated note,
rey mysterio anyone?
28. thedarkside (Posts: 623; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
i see what you did there. clever girl!
see what i did there?
14. Shino (Posts: 159; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
Great company! In just 5 years it put giants like Nokia to its knees. They are like a locomotive, which everyone wants to surpass, but all they do is follow, including Giggle, Shamshung, LJ etc. :)
19. bbblader (Posts: 520; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
exuse me but if it wasnt for android is**t would still be less than nokia
and shamsung is the one who makes the parts for your little gay ass overpriced company
27. cptbeatstix (Posts: 101; Member since: 19 Jul 2012)
It's true. Samsung actually makes apple's chipsets and what not. Kind of old news though.
20. Gaurav008 (Posts: 177; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
such buisness mind..and such marketing skills...coupled with that such a great fanfollowing apple community....and a great ecosystem..and some cool products...no wonder it is such a winner of a company...only downside is they dn't allow competion..only sueing comapnies rivalling them unneccesarily....o_o
23. kabukijoe (Posts: 60; Member since: 06 Mar 2010)
With the wild popularity of their brand plus the ridiculous markup on their product it's no wonder why they make so much money. Plus I know people that work for cell phone carriers/retailers and most of them only get paid a fraction of the commission to sell an iPhone vs selling any other phone.
30. andrew1953 (Posts: 174; Member since: 13 Nov 2011)
It's just a matter of taste . If your into Apple fine but just make sure you've got deep pockets. If your like me and don't, I think Android offers better value. Wndows look like they're going to be one on par with Apple.
31. master0fursinz (Posts: 104; Member since: 26 Apr 2010)
they should give greece a bail out. and then rename them to iGreece