Here's the new Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 with AMOLED display
0. phoneArena 09 May 2014, 05:42 posted on
The Galaxy Tab S 10.5 has a fingerprint scanner, and the same "perforated" back that's seen on Samsung's Galaxy S5 flagship smartphone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. hassoups (Posts: 471; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
For some reason, the back looks a lot better on this tablet than the s5.
5. TechFreak123 (Posts: 85; Member since: 25 Feb 2014)
Check out the S5 in person, it looks much better than in pictures and videos.
14. hassoups (Posts: 471; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
i've heard that a lot actually, i'll definitely be checking it out on the weekend. i hope i don't like it though because i've barely had the note 3 for a few months lol
6. phljcnth (Posts: 479; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
This is what I've been waiting for! An AMOLED-screened tablet!
7. pwnarena (Posts: 1129; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
looks odd. the display seems to be another image overlaid on a samsung slate.
but SAMOLED on a tablet is definitely a welcome development.
8. N-fanboy (Posts: 543; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
The only place where touchwiz excells, Tablets.
16. Sid91 (unregistered)
I really Like the tablet but why does Samsung put buttons on landscape, it annoys the hell out of me when using in portrait. Samsung I believe is best in business when it comes to phones but tablets, it has a lot of kinks to work with The most important being a comfortable feel of holding the device in either portrait or landscape.
17. deathgod (Posts: 122; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
I hear u dude. There's no reason not to have software navigation buttons on a tablet instead of hardware ones for Android.
9. PorkyBurger (Posts: 585; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Looks the same as any other Samsung tablet. What a bummer...
11. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2235; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
That's alot of AMOLED display , niceeee
12. tiara6918 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I prefer the leather they used on the pro series
15. Totse2k15 (Posts: 448; Member since: 11 Feb 2014)
Will be waiting for the 8.4" AMOLED. $400 max please, lol!
19. elitewolverine (Posts: 5015; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
lol good luck...imo that is, probably start at 599
18. gigaraga (Posts: 1454; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
This baby actually looks really slick from the front (and sexy) and the back also looks really good too...seems like my new tab would change from being a NotePro 12.2 to this 10.5" bad boy :)
20. Yeezus (Posts: 2; Member since: 11 May 2014)
What is the point making another Samsung tablet, you already have the Galaxy Pro, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note and now Galaxy Tab S how many galaxies do you live in Samsung?