Here's the latest on the Samsung Galaxy S III
0. phoneArena 21 Mar 2012, 11:59 posted on
The latest alleged image of the Samsung Galaxy S III comes to us from GSM Helpdesk and not only includes a picture of what the device looks like, but also give us the latest speculation on the specs of the most anticipated Androd phone of the year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
40. lvnmsamsng (Posts: 4; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
Well, I am of the opinion that Samsung can do no wrong. So, whenever it is released...it will be solid.
41. Guest_star (Posts: 231; Member since: 30 Dec 2011)
I was expecting a bit more from samsung, they are later than other manufacturers and yet they did not do anything special, I thought well if they are late they will atleast put quad or atleast dual a-15 arm based SoC but they did not do it, expected mali T658, wont get it, when you sum up thing they could have anounced it on MWC easilly, well now we wait and see what will motorola do, as far as OLED screens go, they are not that special at all, blacks are not as deep as phone arena and gsm arena and other droid arenas make it look in their revies and colours are too punchy for my taste, in one word i am disapointed, i wanted to buy SIII but not this time...
50. Enough-Is-Never-Enough (Posts: 14; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
In breaking news:
The Galaxy S4 is already in the works even though the S3 isn't even out yet.
Talk about heavy rotation.
Just jokes people. Just jokes.
54. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
the galaxy4 is most likely in development already.. that much is true. Companies normally develop 2+ cycles ahead of commercial releases.. so if they are about to release the SGS3, the SGS4 is coming along, and the SGS5 is in its infant planning stages at minimum.
79. andro. (Posts: 1994; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
We received a memo in work that our network speeds are being upgraded and internet access on our current phones Will be faster and also new phones like the galaxy s3. The sheer mention of the name means somebody has been testing the galaxy s3 on the network already for compatibilty,so unveiling cant be far away!
56. tedkord (Posts: 8321; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Yeah, my single core gingerbread phone doesn't lag, so I think probably not.
55. cncrim (Posts: 692; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
The artiles is wrong..... you know android alway will have better spec then iphone. New ipad has 1gb RAM now and I'm sure iphone 5(whatever they way to call it) will have 1gb RAM. Conclusion, S3 will have 2GB RAM?
61. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3401; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
What's the use of that much RAm in a cell???
1GB is quite enough!! Maybe more than enough!!
67. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
if you want a phone that runs smoothly with a high resolution, you need more ram to push it. 1gb is nothing. This time next year super phones will be rumored with 2-4gb ram.
92. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3401; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
The heavier the OS the bigger the RAM, it does not ensure you100% smooth operation!! You will still find flaws!!
62. xoutrageousx (Posts: 70; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
what does it matter? if android has 5gb ram....it'll still find a way to lag BRO.
64. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1705; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
it's the price you pay for a full OS instead of an app launcher :)
68. cellphonejunky (Posts: 14; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
it's funny I never had anything against iPhones until android showed me you can still have freedom with a smartphone
74. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
PA pleast STOP POSTING these fake articles bout the SG III AND GIVE US THE REAL DEAL ON SG III
76. VJo003 (Posts: 356; Member since: 11 Mar 2012)
If these is the border to which Sammy is pushing the hardware for S3 am excited to seeva showdown between S3 & nexus this year.
Especially when Nexus might not come from Samsung this year at all
88. Forsaken77 (Posts: 552; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
I really hope its got 2GB's of ram. To me, that's a much bigger deal than having a quad core. I won't have to always worry about making sure each app is shut down to save on ram power.
93. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
4.6 inch 1080 display. Quad core. 8 MP came and 3 MP. 64 GB 1.5 GB of ram. With 2400 battery
Then a pro version with metal keys. 6 row. Keys for media or vids.
94. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Some legit info. 3 names. GALAXY Premier. GALAXY Grand. GALAXY Next. Possible u.s version of the S3
95. sajithm (Posts: 14; Member since: 28 Apr 2011)
http://www.galaxys3.in - Samsung Galaxy S3 Specifications
96. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3401; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Oh man! Enough of the hype!! It's not a time travelling machine! It's a phone for Pete's sake!!