Here's the first published sample of Nokia Lumia 920 photo taken with the pulse LED flash
0. phoneArena 09 Oct 2012, 03:17 posted on
While the typical red-eye drama is present, the light seems evenly distributed, and the frame didn't get washed out, so we are keeping our hopes high for the quality of the flash on the Lumia 920. Nokia said it is an advanced pulse LED unit that is capable of rapid firing and freezing the subject better compared with conventional LED flashes...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
Not a bad image. I wish the best for those two... those are going to be some ugly babies.
20. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 374; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
woah, so many dislikes? how many relatives do those two have on this site?
22. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 374; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
OMG, dislikes everywhere. APOCALYPSE!
17. Vinayakn73 (Posts: 191; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Thank god the its camera is not suffering from Purple Haze. LOL
23. satydesh (Posts: 71; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
all iandroids feeling heat of this capable phone don't worry!!!
25. Snoobab (Posts: 175; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Look on the bright side, at least they have nice teeth :P
2. chunk1x (Posts: 248; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
Holy sh"t! My prayers have been answered. Thanks Phone Arena.
18. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
taco? If PA listed who voted (with the + in green print and - in red), the drive-by voters would be outed.
19. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
No idea, but could be Android or Apple users, and then again Windows+Nokia always get thumbs down.....!
21. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 374; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
I know, right? hey show yourself haters!
26. Windsponge (Posts: 92; Member since: 01 Nov 2009)
I thumb downd some of you. Why are you all making fun of people. Just talk about the picture .
27. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
Because it's funny why you mad? You ugly too?
4. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
been waiting for this one. great. But still, better with xenon.
15. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Xenon is going to be in the L940 - if Nokia is still in existence as a phone company this time next year.
5. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Okay, searched it. That's one hell pair of red eyes.
6. eisenbricher (Posts: 973; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
lol no... Dude the reason behind red eye is not that red led, but is the normal flash (led or xenon).
EDIT: I see you edited the comment -_-
7. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
hahaha sorry dude, searched it. and based on what I have scanned, it's all about the reflection of the back of the retina when a strong amount of light passes through your eyes. I always have thought that it's all about the red autofocus beam. :D thanks for the response anyways. :D
13. infernal88 (Posts: 113; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
yea exactly ...red eye is due to light falling directly " perpendicular " on retinal blood vessels ...we always use that in eye examination for eye fundus check
9. itiswhatitis (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
She could feature in next vampire film...scarry///
14. linneti15 (Posts: 49; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
This isn't directly related to the photos from the article but previous ones. I know lots of people have complained in the past about the lumia using flash while other phones not so, and then they come up with the excuse that it was just for autofocus. However in real life if you don't want to use the flash in the first place, whats the difference between using it for autofocus or the photo??? Just compare them all completely no flash in any situation and also using any amount of flash for best results possible, don't give exceptions for autofocus while other smartphones aren't using any flash.
28. shadez10 (Posts: 414; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
i wonder if the pulse LED flash on the L920 can freeze a electric fan blade while spinning so fast... xenon freezes them very well... =D
31. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
the number of thumbs down is too damn high. trolls are lurking.