Here's the first published sample of Nokia Lumia 920 photo taken with the pulse LED flash
1. vvelez5 posted on 09 Oct 2012, 03:24 19 33
Not a bad image. I wish the best for those two... those are going to be some ugly babies.
20. SonyXperiaNexus posted on 09 Oct 2012, 07:20 11 16
woah, so many dislikes? how many relatives do those two have on this site?
22. SonyXperiaNexus posted on 09 Oct 2012, 07:22 11 19
OMG, dislikes everywhere. APOCALYPSE!
17. Vinayakn73 posted on 09 Oct 2012, 06:51 17 6
Thank god the its camera is not suffering from Purple Haze. LOL
23. satydesh posted on 09 Oct 2012, 07:45 6 7
all iandroids feeling heat of this capable phone don't worry!!!
25. Snoobab posted on 09 Oct 2012, 08:48 3 3
Look on the bright side, at least they have nice teeth :P
2. chunk1x posted on 09 Oct 2012, 03:26 5 11
Holy sh"t! My prayers have been answered. Thanks Phone Arena.
18. Droid_X_Doug posted on 09 Oct 2012, 06:57 2 9
taco? If PA listed who voted (with the + in green print and - in red), the drive-by voters would be outed.
19. TROLL posted on 09 Oct 2012, 07:01 19 1
No idea, but could be Android or Apple users, and then again Windows+Nokia always get thumbs down.....!
21. SonyXperiaNexus posted on 09 Oct 2012, 07:21 2 11
I know, right? hey show yourself haters!
26. Windsponge posted on 09 Oct 2012, 10:08 3 1
I thumb downd some of you. Why are you all making fun of people. Just talk about the picture .
27. vvelez5 posted on 09 Oct 2012, 12:14 2 3
Because it's funny why you mad? You ugly too?
30. GoodFella posted on 10 Oct 2012, 01:40 1 2
4. neutralguy posted on 09 Oct 2012, 03:38 1 8
been waiting for this one. great. But still, better with xenon.
15. Droid_X_Doug posted on 09 Oct 2012, 05:25 0 9
Xenon is going to be in the L940 - if Nokia is still in existence as a phone company this time next year.
5. neutralguy posted on 09 Oct 2012, 03:39 1 11
Okay, searched it. That's one hell pair of red eyes.
6. eisenbricher posted on 09 Oct 2012, 03:44 1 7
lol no... Dude the reason behind red eye is not that red led, but is the normal flash (led or xenon).
EDIT: I see you edited the comment -_-
7. neutralguy posted on 09 Oct 2012, 03:47 5 5
hahaha sorry dude, searched it. and based on what I have scanned, it's all about the reflection of the back of the retina when a strong amount of light passes through your eyes. I always have thought that it's all about the red autofocus beam. :D thanks for the response anyways. :D
13. infernal88 posted on 09 Oct 2012, 05:12 1 6
yea exactly ...red eye is due to light falling directly " perpendicular " on retinal blood vessels ...we always use that in eye examination for eye fundus check
9. itiswhatitis posted on 09 Oct 2012, 04:14 3 6
She could feature in next vampire film...scarry///
14. linneti15 posted on 09 Oct 2012, 05:21 0 9
This isn't directly related to the photos from the article but previous ones. I know lots of people have complained in the past about the lumia using flash while other phones not so, and then they come up with the excuse that it was just for autofocus. However in real life if you don't want to use the flash in the first place, whats the difference between using it for autofocus or the photo??? Just compare them all completely no flash in any situation and also using any amount of flash for best results possible, don't give exceptions for autofocus while other smartphones aren't using any flash.
24. Bernoulli posted on 09 Oct 2012, 08:33 0 2
Still far behind the 808 pureview, now that's one bad ass camera!! :)
29. chaoticrazor posted on 09 Oct 2012, 20:50 0 1
well what isnt behind the 808 in terms of the camera.
but the 808 was always seen as too bulky and heavy so the 920 had to sacrifice something to stay a set size, plus wp8 cant handle what symbian can yet
whatever way you look at it the nokia 808 pureview is the mobile camera king, taking it from the nokia n8
nokia have camera tech in the bag
32. Bernoulli posted on 10 Oct 2012, 09:28 1 1
They should've patent the camera, and sue apple for all their money, and technically IT WAS Nokia the first manufacturer that came out with both a rear and front camera
33. chaoticrazor posted on 10 Oct 2012, 09:40 0 1
well although i dont know if nokia was first with the camera , if they were then yes they should have patented it, if apple can patent everything everyone else does though i bet they would have still got away with it.
imagine if phone companys patented everything when mobile phones were starting, tech wouldn't have developed as fast as it did. and if apple get there way dont expect to see much development in phones in years to come as patents wont leave any room to advance.
28. shadez10 posted on 09 Oct 2012, 17:43 0 1
i wonder if the pulse LED flash on the L920 can freeze a electric fan blade while spinning so fast... xenon freezes them very well... =D
31. neutralguy posted on 10 Oct 2012, 08:01 1 2
the number of thumbs down is too damn high. trolls are lurking.