Here's the first look at the game play of Angry Birds Star Wars
0. phoneArena 29 Oct 2012, 16:43 posted on
Up until today, we had not seen the actual game play for Angry Birds Star Wars, although a trailer had already been released; toys and merchandise were scheduled to have been launched on Sunday while the actual game is supposed to be available on November 8th...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Looks awesome!!! My kid loves all the Angry Birds... I'm getting it!!!
4. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3062; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
For your kid or for yourself? :D
Him aside, you look fairly excited too! Lol!
2. Stuntman (Posts: 809; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
I want to be able to use the dark side's lighting attack.
6. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
I love angry birds! and star wars! perfect match !!!
8. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Awesome!! I love Star Wars!
May the slingshot be with you! :D
9. joaolx (Posts: 364; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
The first game got boring in the first week. Super overrated in my opinion.
11. metalpoet (unregistered)
i didnt like the first game or the "seasons" game but all the other i love!