Here's the argument Siri fails to resolve
0. phoneArena 21 Nov 2011, 03:51 posted on
By now, you’re pretty familiar with Siri: for some it’s the weather-telling and appointment scheduling humble virtual assistant, for others it’s a virtual pastor listening to their…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. protozeloz (Posts: 5395; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Lol it infested my timeline few days ago
3. Slammer (Posts: 1515; Member since: 03 Jun 2010)
The Wife is obviously the most at fault here. She refuses to work, always on the computer(probably chat lines), and by her own admission, is sleeping with more than just Jim McPherson. The Husband was wise to ignore Siri's suggestion to purchase flowers.
6. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
i see someone has a touchy spot with failing marriages.
but hey, the wife is almost twice as likely to cheat (just less likely to get caught) so you might be right
7. Slammer (Posts: 1515; Member since: 03 Jun 2010)
I'm far more appalled at Siri failing to moderate at a respectable level to save the marriage. It was totally being sarcastic and at times even appeared to be having fun by instigating the situation with parry of words and applying hand jestures of discontent to elevate tempers.
Clearly, Siri is not worthy of a PHD in Psychology. :)
10. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
i wonder if those were real siri responses or if they were just using creative editing to make it look like they were real responses. If they were real, then someone at apple needs to edit that a bit before they get sued for "ending someone's marriage" or something crazy. peeps love to sue.. lol
5. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
hey, siri just answered one of taco's claims
"i googled anger management techniques" answer solved.. siri uses google :)
8. akhi216 (Posts: 61; Member since: 01 May 2011)
Siri, why does you AI blow in real-world situations? They say Siri is the "Google-Killer." More like Siri gives new meaning to use of the word iPhail.
9. Ivan6479 (Posts: 249; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
What an amusing video. I really did like how they showed he shattered his phone just by slamming it down. Lol All I have to say is thank goodness I have a GS2! :)
12. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
ROLF!!! THIS s**t IS DAMN FUNNY