Here's the Motorola Moto G Ferrari Edition, Kevlar back included
0. phoneArena 13 May 2014, 21:49 posted on
The Moto G Ferrari Edition was officially announced in Mexico, where it will be sold starting June. Motorola didn't mention if the handset will be released in other countries...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Perhaps for the Moto G, "Fiat" branding would be more appropriate.
4. ihavenoname (Posts: 1580; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Well, better than Porsche Design Blackberry. And stupid name, I agree.
5. ihavenoname (Posts: 1580; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Believe it or not, this will sell like hotcakes.
3. steelew (Posts: 124; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
buy 2 8GB phones and just use one for pics and one for music. problem solved
8. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3575; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
I've always said that a red Lumia device, with yellow accents, and a Ferrari logo would be cool... I like Motorola's style.
10. vananucho (Posts: 57; Member since: 01 Jun 2011)
Designed for mexican druglord wannabe's, only on NEXTEL. If you're mexican as me, you know what I'm talking about, and what motorola has done to cover that market segment ;)
11. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Lmao epic fail
A high performance Ferrari car with a budget useless specs
This should come with 2.7Ghz A57 64bit A15s
14. sgodsell (Posts: 2077; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
That's why the moto g has been Motorola's best selling smartphone to date.
15. josh10132 (Posts: 30; Member since: 29 Sep 2009)
Nothing says they can't do this with the Moto X+1 (Which I'm hoping for if the LG G3 doesn't take my money first)