Here's one more reason for becoming a president (hint: iPad 2 is involved)
0. phoneArena posted on 04 Oct 2011, 09:36
Some people work hard to get their iPad. Some even sell their kidneys (sadly, not kidding here). American Barack Obama became a president to get his one a bit early. Okay, now we’re kidding…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. murtaza (unregistered) posted on 04 Oct 2011, 09:40 0 0
2. WP7isIT (unregistered) posted on 04 Oct 2011, 09:49 1 0
Wow...what an amazing article...
9. remixfa posted on 04 Oct 2011, 10:27 4 0
bribery to keep the DoJ from shutting down all their rediculous lawsuits.
5. themandlj (unregistered) posted on 04 Oct 2011, 09:57 0 0
Really who cares! With all the issues going on in the United States the last thing we should give a damn about is who has an iPad and who doesn't. Here's an idea use that iPad and solve some of these issues, there has to be an app for that!! ~Just Sayin~
6. Mooooo posted on 04 Oct 2011, 10:01 2 0
Exactly themandij we have some serious issues to solve.
Must be nice to be able to laugh as others are increasingly on food stamps.
7. emcdonald75 (unregistered) posted on 04 Oct 2011, 10:03 1 0
First of all, President Obama did not become President of the United States of America to get a damn Ipad. Second, please address him as President Obama instead of Obama. The American people gave him the title and the office of president after all.
8. Mooooo posted on 04 Oct 2011, 10:19 1 0
Don't confuse people with the facts emcdonald75 please.
18. QWIKSTRIKE posted on 04 Oct 2011, 13:02 0 0
You're another genius.....people like you give the human race a bad name! What backwards part of the sticks are you from?
10. readme (unregistered) posted on 04 Oct 2011, 10:28 0 0
11. illegal (unregistered) posted on 04 Oct 2011, 10:29 0 0
I could understand that apple would give the rusian president a tracking devices. maybe FBI/CIA/whatever have interest in it.
wouldn't it illegal for an (american) civilian to give the (american) president a tracking devices????
12. Steven28 (unregistered) posted on 04 Oct 2011, 10:32 1 2
The reason why Steve Jobs gave Odumo an iPad is to have him replace his telepromters with iPads, but the moron in chief said no.
Odumo would get rid of the Secret Service before he gets rid of the teleprompters. He wouldn't know what to say without them other than um, um, um.
17. QWIKSTRIKE posted on 04 Oct 2011, 12:59 0 0
Clearly you are an idiot....keep talking so we can find just how stupid you really are. FN tea party reject for sure; I know you prefer Cheney/Bush. Everyone knows Bush was the dumbest president to step into office. Google the 20 dumbest things that bush said.....no better yet google the 50 dumbest things that President Bush said!
13. Castle (unregistered) posted on 04 Oct 2011, 10:35 1 0
Apple also gave their iphones/ipads to some presidents from Asian Countries,
i wonder why they do that...
14. cadetz (unregistered) posted on 04 Oct 2011, 10:39 0 0
no wonder job is winning all the lawsuits against other competitors
he DID sponsor the president with apple products
15. illegal (unregistered) posted on 04 Oct 2011, 10:41 0 0
I wonder if Osama Bin Laden were caught because he was using iphone/ipad, and I wonder if Kadafi were also using any apple product
16. illegal (unregistered) posted on 04 Oct 2011, 10:42 0 0
are you suggesting the GOD bribing the president all over the world just to side with him.... after all isteve is iGOD...
19. QWIKSTRIKE posted on 04 Oct 2011, 13:04 0 0
I hate to say it but this thread is just loaded with idiot's who here has an IQ over 10....Now only the really smart will understand this and all others will be insulted
20. lawrence (unregistered) posted on 04 Oct 2011, 23:24 0 0
Is that a bribery Steve Jobs gave obama a ipad？