Here's how you can make your white iPad 2 glow in the dark
0. phoneArena 18 Apr 2011, 07:59 posted on
Okay, we knew you could stick the iPad 2 to your fridge using the smart cover, but what about making it glow in the dark? All it takes is a flashlight and a white version of the iPad 2 to turn your expensive new tablet into a cool glowing frame…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3880; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
This is so cool. I want to try right now! "LOL why is this news?" I think it's the greatest news. What you don't?
3. ribbonsalmark (Posts: 84; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
The 9to5mac guy is shining a green laser at it. So the thing to take away here is that white ipad2 amplified the light beam hitting it. So I could shine a red laser at it and make it glow red or any color for that matter. Good find implementation shouldnt be too hard as long as you can fit the laser in there and find a renewable power source for it.
4. Lolhahalmao (unregistered)
This obv means there's a crackmin the screen
5. ZayZay (Posts: 556; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
WTF! Shut up phone arena! I am over this site.