Here's how to win a Samsung Galaxy S4 just by looking at it for 60 minutes
0. phoneArena 27 May 2013, 09:33 posted on
What would you do for a Samsung Galaxy S4, also known as the hottest smartphone this side of the universe? Are you ready to, let's say, stare at one for an hour? If that's the case, then Switzerland is where you need to be. Local carrier Swisscom has partnered up with Samsung and has organized this awesome challenge scheduled to take place across multiple cities throughout the country...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 433; Member since: 07 May 2012)
kind of challenging with everything going on around you,would ave loved to give it a try,always like challenges!
29. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Eeeeeh! My Eyes are paining. Wait, I got it.. its Amoled screen. Right?
2. hung2900 (Posts: 884; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Very nice advertisement. Samsung knows how to make very good ads and very bad ads also.
30. bachir8k (Posts: 127; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
yes i agree, this one among of those good ads and ideas
31. GTR722 (Posts: 253; Member since: 20 Oct 2012)
When I read the first line..."also known as the hottest smartphone this side of the universe"...I was waiting to read something like "this article was sponsored by Samsung" like the LG one...but no......I forgot that here is PA....
3. chocolaking (Posts: 491; Member since: 22 May 2012)
what a dumb way to market the product.
zero interested of this phone.. please do better on the S5 or S6
6. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Why bother trolling each and every samsung article then? Ah yeah, haters gonna hate..
7. Retro-touch (Posts: 268; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
With how well its selling I'd say they've been improving with each version of the Samsung Galaxy S phones
9. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
No dumber than those iPad piano commercials or the iPhone 4S commercials with a desolately pathetic John Malkovich having extensive conversations with his personal assistant.
16. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
But if i can get one completely free then why not, You can make some quick bucks off selling it after that.
22. jroc74 (Posts: 5537; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Yea...showing off the features of the phone is so dumb!!!
23. johnriii (Posts: 236; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
if you have ZERO interested in this phone, why bother commenting on the article?
5. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
This is a contest I could definitely win as, I do an excellent job of ignoring everyone anyways!!
Please bring this to Kansas, U.S.A.....???
+2 for SwissCom and Sammy'
8. HASHTAG (unregistered)
Too bad that people with ADHD will have a hard time with this challenge.
12. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
xperiaDROID, why don't you try? I heard your from Switz!
15. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
quadrazeus, who told you that? I'm not from Switz! -_-
20. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
I'm really very sorry.
Oh god, I can never forgive myself.
13. yadu004 (Posts: 64; Member since: 26 Apr 2013)
now that's how your'e supposed to watch porn...
28. ebubekir26 (Posts: 312; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
sorry mate, I think you're on the wrong website
17. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Count me in! Oh wait, Switzerland?
Oh come on Samsung! ;(
18. Shrihari (Posts: 80; Member since: 29 Jan 2013)
samsung making s5 doesn't mean adding another 2 cores to s4+1 inch big screen...please innovate like nokia did with their camera..41 mp pureview technology.....now thats what i call a innovation...do something different so that you can attract the masses to yourself instead of these dumb marketing techniques....i do agree s4 is the best performer out in the market cpu-wise but do something different from others....
19. jroc74 (Posts: 5537; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
So Smart Stay isnt innovation? The contest is showing off their innovation.... I know being a fan of another company can lead to fanboyism....but cmon...
Who else is using something like Smart Stay....
On that note....nice promotion Samsung that shows off your features. Nice job.
21. spasticpat (Posts: 85; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
Why can't we have cool contests like this in Murica?
24. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
I'm down to do this. I daze off all the time...
25. sam3k (Posts: 69; Member since: 02 May 2013)
please bring the competition to my country jamaica :)
27. mariosraptor (Posts: 111; Member since: 15 Mar 2012)
this is smart (stay) advertising. Kudos to Samsung for thinking this, and they should apply it to more contrys and carriers over the Globe.
the interest wil be HUGE!!!
33. mydi.maus (unregistered)
ohh what an interesting way to get an gs4..
34. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7039; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
think contest are dumb only one winner. so what's the point anyway
35. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3534; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
But can we blink in between? If yes then bring it to India. :)