Here's how to import your Facebook friends’ birthdays into your smartphone calendar
0. phoneArena 01 Aug 2012, 07:24 posted on
Importing your Facebook friends birthdays straight into your Google Calendar could mean that finally you’d remember all those important…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
LOL I imported it via sync....
2. budias (Posts: 3; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
I have do nothing with my lumia,
Its automatically appears in my calendar,
3. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
well other phones can import them automatically, I think it may be just the Nexus
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
yup it ask me to auto sync my phone from the time i activate... LOLOL
12. cityeighteen (Posts: 40; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
The only problem I have with it is that it bugs you with reminders about everyone's birthdays, and birthdays are given the same priority as all other events, so I disabled the birthdays calendar. I wish they would use a separate birthdays calendar in the people hub, it would make more sense there
7. slaggyb (Posts: 194; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
My blackberry bold 9900 does that automatically and reminds me everytime my facebook friend has a birthday.....
9. Commentator (Posts: 2791; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Automatically does it on my Evo 4G LTE (and my old Evo 4G too). I disabled it though, it was cluttering my calendar.
10. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Touchwiz, SENSE, Blur and the one made from sony do that
14. msaiaditya29 (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Jan 2014)
i want to import in my native calender app in android,how can i get???plz help me